HoNg KoNg TrIp...Hooray!!~~

reverie62

Reaction score
just came back from Hk last night...

took the transport provided in the package and the person over there made us paid HKD50/pax as tips because we didn't go to the free shenzhen trip :s27:

ed_styler83

Reaction score
yoyo...

i oso came back last nite...eh reverie62..u taking SQ right? wch flight u took?

Hm...fun fun fun...

I tried Yong Kee Restaurant. Its not that fantastic and its kinda expensive. Feedbacks from this thread are true unless you want to go for an experience of first and never again. Haa

I recommend you guyz to try out this restaurant called Hang Heung Restaurant at New World Centre Level 3 at TST. You will head to this shopping centre when you are gg to Avenue of stars. Its way nicer and cheaper. haa

its so cold in HK..last day in HK it was ard 10 or 11 degrees...Feeling shiok...haa...

Melpzg

Master Member
Reaction score
guys, anything about fake branded goods?? like where to buy

heh i hope its ok to ask bout it
im heading there this fri!!!

god, im lost by the shopping info found here hahaha:s22:

any updates on shen zhen?

Last edited:

reverie62

Reaction score
yoyo...

i oso came back last nite...eh reverie62..u taking SQ right? wch flight u took?

Hm...fun fun fun...

I tried Yong Kee Restaurant. Its not that fantastic and its kinda expensive. Feedbacks from this thread are true unless you want to go for an experience of first and never again. Haa

I recommend you guyz to try out this restaurant called Hang Heung Restaurant at New World Centre Level 3 at TST. You will head to this shopping centre when you are gg to Avenue of stars. Its way nicer and cheaper. haa

its so cold in HK..last day in HK it was ard 10 or 11 degrees...Feeling shiok...haa...

took cx711 back... flight got delayed some more... :s22:

ed_styler83

Reaction score
ooo..how come delay?

My SQ flight was smooth sailing..haa...got some pretty stewardess too...lol...

Hows ur trip?

miracleman

Reaction score
ooo..how come delay?

My SQ flight was smooth sailing..haa...got some pretty stewardess too...lol...

Hows ur trip?
hey bro.. welcome back.. sorry i haven come back to post then u go already.. haha.. hope u enjoyed the trip.. i am going again in 2 weeks time.. :)

ed_styler83

Reaction score
hey bro.. welcome back.. sorry i haven come back to post then u go already.. haha.. hope u enjoyed the trip.. i am going again in 2 weeks time.. :)

hahaha...its alright la...wah lau u happening la...keep gg...eh help me buy vodka leh...kns...tt time i saw in HK nvr buy...come back SG dun have the disco vodka liao..out of stock..damn suay...HK airport alot sia..

miracleman

Reaction score
hahaha...its alright la...wah lau u happening la...keep gg...eh help me buy vodka leh...kns...tt time i saw in HK nvr buy...come back SG dun have the disco vodka liao..out of stock..damn suay...HK airport alot sia..
haha yea it looks nice... 2 more weeks!!! haha quick!! but this time going for 3days only...

ed_styler83

Reaction score
very tired... got seasick on the trip to macau...

7 days at HK is a bit too long :s22:

My first trip was 7 days to HK..but i dun tink is enuff lor..hahaha...

My this Dec trip was 6 days...oso not enuff! LOL!!!

Seasick? Hm...i bet u took First Ferry ba...if u take turboJet...dun have such problem...=)

Or maybe u shld try taking Heli Xpress back...LOL...

Last edited:

miracleman

Reaction score
You win liao lor...i oso wish i got spare cash to go again...hahaha...Enjoy ur trip man!

REM TO UPDATE! lol
okok i will.. haha.. not planning any itinerary this time.. very lazy.. haha.. just go with the flow... but one problem i faced was where to eat... i think this one must do more research...

eudora

Master Member
Reaction score
How much is the Heli Xpress ah? I was at macau betting then I was thinking if i win a lot of money i will take that back to hk... in the end only win a bit.. lol

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.