HoNg KoNg TrIp...Hooray!!~~

TsQ

Master Member
Reaction score
HV FUN.. !!

HK is really a paradise for food, shopping and surprises to me..

i am going there again later this yr... i am even looking for opportunity to work there since i hear they looking for FT (in spore i am seen like a aircon repair man since i M`sian... so go there better class and be FT la hahaha)

TsQ

Master Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the shops or restaurants are open during the first week of CNY (from Feb 14 onwards)?

CNY - Thu 7 Feb - Fri 8 Feb.

Do they still close shop for 15 days? Or is it an urban legend, cos' in Singapore most should be open on the 3rd day liao (Sat 9 Feb). :p

last time i was there once during CNY.. dead quiet but most shop still open, then on street all u see are tourist and HK ppl themself all go overseas

arianwen

Reaction score
planning to go hk this coming march holidays.. where can find the cheapest air fares?

searched ard, cheapest i can find is jetstar asia, 394 including taxes.

TsQ

Master Member
Reaction score
try cathy .. can be quite cheap. my dec air fare there was 450 incl everything.. but booked in Oct.

fryderyk

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just check with you .. if u go hong kong during the after Chinese new Yr .. so u think it is advisable ?

celeron85

Reaction score
yo guys!!!

I am backed from my trip!! HK was great!!

anyway, I think you all can skip citigate cos I dun think there are nice stuff to buy over there...you will be better off shopping around mongkok and TST....ya... would really love to go back there again!

oh ya, if possbile try to get yourself an hotel in the mongkok area cos it is central to all the different places that you might be going to and mongkok is quite a happening place.

=)

miracleman

Reaction score
yo guys!!!

I am backed from my trip!! HK was great!!

anyway, I think you all can skip citigate cos I dun think there are nice stuff to buy over there...you will be better off shopping around mongkok and TST....ya... would really love to go back there again!

oh ya, if possbile try to get yourself an hotel in the mongkok area cos it is central to all the different places that you might be going to and mongkok is quite a happening place.

=)
i quite enjoyed citigate.. esp the quiksilver store.. but you're right in a sense.. a lot of stores but nothing much to buy.

reverie62

Reaction score
i liked citigate too! although only shopped at a few shops... haha... but then it's quite nice if u don't mind getting off season stuff...

jersey_21

Reaction score
Actuali it all depends on what u looking for.... if u looking for New Balance Factory Outlet,Addidas and Espirit factory outlet,then u can try Citigate.If you not into factory outlet,might give that place a miss cos the rest of the shops over there other,you can find it in the city area like TST and Mongkok.

ed_styler83

Reaction score
Well..i suggest that u ppl can go NP360 for a cable car ride then take the return cable car ride back to the cable car terminal station at tung chung MTR then head to Citigate lor...Kill 2 birds with 1 stone..=)

buzzmario

Reaction score
Well..i suggest that u ppl can go NP360 for a cable car ride then take the return cable car ride back to the cable car terminal station at tung chung MTR then head to Citigate lor...Kill 2 birds with 1 stone..=)

bros, i was in hk last months, was told by the taxi driver that 360 cable car is down for investigation for one of the car drop dwon in may last year.

kenji113

Reaction score
the NP360 better let it run for a few months before trying it out... lolz
Although the bus trip up there from tsuen wan is quite rough since they doing constructions on the roads.

Hongkong is really a good place to shop and eat! More enjoyable if you speak cantonese.. =:p

TsQ

Master Member
Reaction score
bros, i was in hk last months, was told by the taxi driver that 360 cable car is down for investigation for one of the car drop dwon in may last year.

it didnt drop la.. when open last time the thing stuck for an hr..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.