View Single Post
Old 20-01-2008, 01:12 PM   #3282
miracleman

okok i answer 1 by one.. hold on..

Okay, do you know where to get Mizuno Competition Swimwear in HK?
Thanks.
swimwear can try the mongkok side of fah yuen st, or citigate if ur there. but i don't think its any cheaper than sg.. might not b worth the trouble.. not that experienced in swimwear cuz it'll b the last thing i'll buy!

is it cold? as in need to wear jacket/sweater?
depends on whether u can tahan or not.. when i was there i didn't need to wear jacket.. but my dad and gf all very very cold.. and the locals there wear until macham in north pole.. but i guess cuz i like cold very very much so don't need.

my advice is.. just bring a sweater, dun need thermal or anything, just a normal sweater.. if too cold, go there and buy.. its cheaper there than in sg.

Which part of HK did u find good prices for notebooks?
i went to all the major computer places when i was there: wanchai computer ctr, mongkok computer ctr, golden (shamsuipo) computer ctr. summary is... for laptops the best prices are at mongkok computer ctr. if u wan details let me know.

advice: pls check like the specific model and specification of your intended laptop b4 going there.. as 1 model of laptop got many many different spec configuration. typically, sg's spec configuration is higher than hk one. but hk price is low low low!! cuz i think they got no GST and tax and all that bull****.
miracleman is offline   Reply With Quote