Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

etcl

Reaction score
ohlins said:
arm yourself with cash and visit lee chay at peninsular plaza....

thanks a lot.

they are AD right ?

was thinking of going down to the Dickson at Wisma ....

etcl

Reaction score

stylocool

Reaction score
THH @ lucky plaza quote me 20% for SS DJ blue concentric circles. Price is still nego though. Wonder whether is it a good deal. Thinking of asking for 22%. Contemplating to get one with diamonds but they dont have one with blue concentric circles.

evets

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
THH @ lucky plaza quote me 20% for SS DJ blue concentric circles. Price is still nego though. Wonder whether is it a good deal. Thinking of asking for 22%. Contemplating to get one with diamonds but they dont have one with blue concentric circles.

20% that quite a bit of discount. i only managed to get 19% despite patonising the sales guy for many times.....u paying cash or card?

i would recommend u to go for diamonds one.

Darkangle

Banned
Reaction score
20% that quite a bit of discount. i only managed to get 19% despite patonising the sales guy for many times.....u paying cash or card?

i would recommend u to go for diamonds one.

Wah piang...change AD la dude...hahaha

evets

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
waulau....i will see how lah, so far service is still ok mah....but end of the day, its always the discount given that matters. :D

KeKeLaRz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
PRICE CHECK:

LOLEX 31MM Datejust in Rolesor
SS/WG
Silver Jubilee with diamonds
Fluted bezel
Jubilee Bracelet

http://www.rolex.com/en/index.jsp#/en/xml/collection/rolex-gallery/datejust-31mm/specification|model=M178274-0017

LOLEX 34MM Perpetual Date in Rolesor
SS/WG
White dial with 5 diamonds
fluted bezel
oyster bracelet

http://www.rolex.com/en/index.jsp#/en/xml/collection/rolex-gallery/perpetual/specification|model=M115234-0010

Thanks chiu

ramfreak

Reaction score
Anyone knows where to get this rolex?? NEW "M" 2008 SS ROLEX GMT II CERAMIC BEZEL!!! 116710 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.