EDMW Knife Collectors

babyanjel

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh my gawd... is that the legendary life from dunno which monk from thailand which he made for their police for protection? :eek:

haha.. not mine bah.. i dont have the good karma/fate to own a piece.

not to be used as a weapon either cuz if someone gets injured by it.. its combined with the wrath of several gods in the wound

ZETMAN

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm, i only like those original ancient katanas, these futuristic ones not to my liking, unless its that Blade one... his one than chio :D
moi seen the blade replica b4. tat one moi oso aiming, but hor moi rike this series cos theres a catch tat holds the scabard n u cannot draw the sword without releasing the catch. For the blade one, if buy, must buy both the sword n the scabard cos they dont come together. the duo sword for the samurai 3000 series moi rike cos the handles r the scabard as well. When put together, the whole thing rooks like a big metal baton.

Moi oso got the kadaj sword replica from FF7 advent si gina. Tat one ish oso not bad. Nxt on moi list tat moi ish aiming ish the samurai x reverse blade sword n sephiroth's sword. But sephiroth's sword moi ish not so keen, cos moi try handling the sword riao, the feeling abit flimsy. So moi ish thinking of samurai x or blade

Maverick84

Reaction score
Interesting.. is it cheaper?

I never really bought online before.. got any procedures on our side before ordering?:s11:

Not sure if you can buy knives overseas and ship them in. Cos laws are very strict. Plus now that MS on the loose..

XxDrAg0nxX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LOL see beh funny:

uc-rb1.jpg

Part 1

uc-rb2.jpg

Part 2

uc-201.jpg

Part 3

rambo4s.jpg

Part 4 macham like they were inspired by the orcs in the loard of the rings liddat ....

XxDrAg0nxX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
moi seen the blade replica b4. tat one moi oso aiming, but hor moi rike this series cos theres a catch tat holds the scabard n u cannot draw the sword without releasing the catch. For the blade one, if buy, must buy both the sword n the scabard cos they dont come together. the duo sword for the samurai 3000 series moi rike cos the handles r the scabard as well. When put together, the whole thing rooks like a big metal baton.

Moi oso got the kadaj sword replica from FF7 advent si gina. Tat one ish oso not bad. Nxt on moi list tat moi ish aiming ish the samurai x reverse blade sword n sephiroth's sword. But sephiroth's sword moi ish not so keen, cos moi try handling the sword riao, the feeling abit flimsy. So moi ish thinking of samurai x or blade

Sword of daywalker... i wonder if it can actually open up like in the movie :D

UC1401NEW.jpg

UC1401HANDLE.jpg

XxDrAg0nxX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not sure if you can buy knives overseas and ship them in. Cos laws are very strict. Plus now that MS on the loose..

From what I understand have to ask some 'body' in the police side, then when approve, then can just ship in, when collect at customs must produce IC?

Not so sure thats why i just buy locally from sheares :D

MoraMora

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Diver spotted :D

not diver leh :s22:

I bought 3 of these back home from overseas then kept 2...that one in the picture used it as a utility knife......read somewhere that the swedish army issue it to soldiers as utility knives. Basically fighting knives are now obsolete cause close quarter combat now not common.

Anyway if you guys have a chance to lay your hands on this kind of knife you better keep it

http://www.bronksknifeworks.com/Damascus.htm

The steel blade is called Damascus Steel or pattern welded

XxDrAg0nxX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
not diver leh :s22:

I bought 3 of these back home from overseas then kept 2...that one in the picture used it as a utility knife......read somewhere that the swedish army issue it to soldiers as utility knives. Basically fighting knives are now obsolete cause close quarter combat now not common.

Anyway if you guys have a chance to lay your hands on this kind of knife you better keep it

http://www.bronksknifeworks.com/Damascus.htm

The steel blade is called Damascus Steel or pattern welded

LOL no matter what knife with Damascus steel used, I dun think I can afford :(

MoraMora

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any of you guys know where to get cool looking combat knives these days?

Sng Arm's stocks seems very limited and their knives are mostly from china. The other day was there and saw this parang and a combat knife with serrated blade ( knife length around 8-10inches long). Both with black oxide coating but from china :s22:

XxDrAg0nxX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any of you guys know where to get cool looking combat knives these days?

Sng Arm's stocks seems very limited and their knives are mostly from china. The other day was there and saw this parang and a combat knife with serrated blade ( knife length around 8-10inches long). Both with black oxide coating but from china :s22:

I always get mine from Sheares technology... they moved recently to a bigger place...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.