EDMW Knife Collectors

XxDrAg0nxX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
its near mckenzie road iirc

I also dunno the full address, i was told its "main traffic junction of Selegie Road and Bukit Timah Road"

I only wonder what their operating hours are like right now... must one day take day off go there sit sit again :D

huhu84

Master Member
Reaction score
I also dunno the full address, i was told its "main traffic junction of Selegie Road and Bukit Timah Road"

I only wonder what their operating hours are like right now... must one day take day off go there sit sit again :D

yah somewhere ard there i noe how to go but can't describe well lol.....tat time hooted a few torch and one backpack from them when they are still near shaw tower tat side

XxDrAg0nxX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yah somewhere ard there i noe how to go but can't describe well lol.....tat time hooted a few torch and one backpack from them when they are still near shaw tower tat side

:eek:

What torches did u buy?

I also got a few :D

And I bought the blackhawk predator and cyclone :D

staedtler_07

Master Member
Reaction score
Sheares until now the shop still have yet to open...

It's near the Teka Market there. Nearest MRT is Little India.

axebrand

Reaction score
Why so specific kershaw?

I never knew they had anything special about them... =:p

coz i just happen to see a review on youtube and it sort of look cool to me lol.

anyway, I'm no expert in these stuff and just thinking of an utility knife to replace the swiss army knife that I have.

AngryPiglet

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I always get mine from Sheares technology... they moved recently to a bigger place...

Tink they are the only store selling such things here in sg. But you have to register your

name inside CID record if you want to purchase their knives. Me always ghost there beo, but

really sexpensive some of their knives. It's really quite a turn off to register to buy a knive.

Any stabbing case that have no leads, you will be draft into the list of possible suspects. :(

Last time all major bookstores used to sell knives magazine, but now u can no longer find

them in any bookstores

vinn

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
cyrilng is a knives collector.
dun think he is active in hwz anymore

AngryPiglet

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
coz i just happen to see a review on youtube and it sort of look cool to me lol.

anyway, I'm no expert in these stuff and just thinking of an utility knife to replace the swiss army knife that I have.

switch knives are banned in sg

XxDrAg0nxX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tink they are the only store selling such things here in sg. But you have to register your

name inside CID record if you want to purchase their knives. Me always ghost there beo, but

really sexpensive some of their knives. It's really quite a turn off to register to buy a knive.

Any stabbing case that have no leads, you will be draft into the list of possible suspects. :(

Last time all major bookstores used to sell knives magazine, but now u can no longer find

them in any bookstores

No idiot will buy such an expensive knife to stab people one la :D

I have my record with them for dunno how many years liao, its like they will never bother you one la...

XxDrAg0nxX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

If i am not wrong this is a spring assisted blade, you may have to disable the spring to be allowed to buy one.

The next best thing you have have is the arc locks on the SOG knives.

The vulcan that I use daily has that...

kingcarlos

Reaction score
i got the multitool from SOG given durin bmt....wanna get some syderco one but think almost impossible. i remember penisula plaza got one shop that sell knife one

axebrand

Reaction score
If i am not wrong this is a spring assisted blade, you may have to disable the spring to be allowed to buy one.

The next best thing you have have is the arc locks on the SOG knives.

The vulcan that I use daily has that...

ok.. thanks for the info
I always thought those that are illegal are the push-button type only

NightWish_

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
DSC01264.jpg

this one considered knife ?

XxDrAg0nxX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ok.. thanks for the info
I always thought those that are illegal are the push-button type only

actually I dont think it is 100% illegal.

They just have to remove the spring before the sell it to you, and They will give u back the spring. It something new not out too long, so its still in the grey allow / disallowed area.

However, i handled them before... the spring assisted ones dont really feel nice...

I prefer the manual ones, gives me more control and assurance when opening and closing, it is a knife afterall, and we dont have to secondary lock it all the time we keep it in our pockets, which is even more troublesome than actually having that automatic function. :s8:

XxDrAg0nxX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i got the multitool from SOG given durin bmt....wanna get some syderco one but think almost impossible. i remember penisula plaza got one shop that sell knife one

LOL i helped pack those SOGs when i was at sheares :D

damn lucky cheesepie u.. get it for free... I had to pay for mine many years back lor :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.