The Contact Lenses Thread

d0gsMiLez

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sian man .. lately been having this eyelash-drop-into-eye feeling when i wear my contact lens

any lao jiao contact lens wearers care to explain why? :(

d0gsMiLez

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i dunno is it the same feeling i had anot.. but its due to dirt..? usually older pairs have these problems...
just came back from the optician
he said my lens and eyes a bit dry ..

say b&l 38 not suitable for me ..
recommended acuvue oasys again
i tink i going to convert back to my bi-weeklies le :o

kirine

Reaction score
Hi guys, got a few questions to ask. I never wear a contact lens before, and wish to try it out, I wonder is there any spectacle shops recommened or which one you feel is not bad?

Would they teach me how to wear it ? Because it's hard for me to imagine touching my eye ball with my fingertips. Thanks in advance!

annoymous

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, got a few questions to ask. I never wear a contact lens before, and wish to try it out, I wonder is there any spectacle shops recommened or which one you feel is not bad?

Would they teach me how to wear it ? Because it's hard for me to imagine touching my eye ball with my fingertips. Thanks in advance!

I make mine at tech whye
They will teach
at first maybe very tough
for me i didnt get in one at all at the optician shop after 1 hour
but then last minute school mei ban fa then managed to get in

kirine

Reaction score
1 hour?!! They patiently instruct and teach you for one hour until you got the lens in? wow! I gotta mentally prepared first....

Another question... do the lenses come in different diameter ? As in they need to measure first before they choose the suitable size for you... ?

GamerZ

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
First time I put in Contact Lens was around 45 minutes at the Optic Shop. Try until I myself also dulan.

TheKid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I took about an hour.

Cheesepie now expert liao, think back about my first time feel like a ***** idiot
:(

TheKid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Chiu all weak.. moi took 15 minutes. The optician was beri impressed by moi.:o

you_win_the_prize.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.