Factory Outlets in Hong Kong

jersey_21

Reaction score
Hi guys, Anyone knows what's the street called that sell nike & Addidas & sports shoes...? The whole street sells sports shoes and shoes apparel de? :)

Fa Fuen Street...located at Mongkok Station. It's 3 street lay side by side .Ladies Street,Tung Cai Street and Fa Fuen Street. It's the place where u go if u wanna get sports apparel. Tsim Sha Tsui also have a few places selling sports apparel,which some are relatively cheap compare to SG...not to mention their stock are newer too.

bluiemoon

Reaction score
just to check are the shops on the first thread updated? intending to go those places the nxt few daes :D

eD|t|0n

Master Member
Reaction score
Fa Fuen Street...located at Mongkok Station. It's 3 street lay side by side .Ladies Street,Tung Cai Street and Fa Fuen Street. It's the place where u go if u wanna get sports apparel. Tsim Sha Tsui also have a few places selling sports apparel,which some are relatively cheap compare to SG...not to mention their stock are newer too.

Ic ic....any more night streets that are recommended...?

ndleng

Reaction score
Hi all,

i was in hk from 21 to 28 dec. yip fatt has shifted out. There's a building known as camelpaint building, there's a outlet selling pretty reasonable winter clothes, a outlet tt resembles Sasa, Nike (so-so only), and a few more. Lnadmark: aunties distributing flyers outside e building..

Thanks to those who have contributed to this thread, made my shopping in hk a blast... :D

Is this confirmed ?

demongod

Honorary Member
Reaction score
wow nice list, thanks man i going to HK soon hopefully the factory outlets has not closed down man

yamcake

Master Member
Reaction score
hey.. gg there in 3 days time

anyone can tell me good factory outlet to visit

for guys stuff.. maybe Nke/Adidas/Esprit type..

i scared later go there the place close down or shifted....

nets

Reaction score
Been HK a few weeks back:
- The main outlet shopping was done at Citigate outlet malls.. not really cheap; maybe espirit wears
- Ladies Market nothing really impressive oredi...
- Went to Temple Street Night Market - got some native foods stalls... kinda of enjoyable with plenty of things to see
- Mongkok area got a few building stuffed with shops like Hereen and Far East, but the clothings are cheap.. for Ladies exclusive... Guys like me can only look at gals.. *wink*
- TST - nothing much loh..

Oh yes - MUST visit : H&M outlet - theres one at Mongkok (for ladies), H&M gals+guys would be at Kowloon station, along with Zara (slightly cheaper) and also theres a Uniqlo (Japan "giordano") near Hard Rock Cafe at TST

Anyway kena Typoon on one of the days when I'm there.. broke a umbrella heh heh
That's what I can recall at the moment...

Last edited:

takuyazzz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guys....i remember there's a clothings wholesale centre at lai chi kok...any idea wat the wholesale centre is called?

xiaoxiamee

Reaction score
I found one place that sell branded designer clothing quite cheap (up till 90% off). something similar to i.t. store (clothing store). you can find miumiu, alexandra mcqueen, adidas, nike, vivienne westwood etc.

It's TST - the building which is the same as Hard Rock Cafe (TST outlet), call slivercord, 3rd floor. machiam like pasar malam sales like dat, the hong kong ppl dig n dig for clothes. was there with my friend for almost 2hrs!

beasure

Reaction score
I found one place that sell branded designer clothing quite cheap (up till 90% off). something similar to i.t. store (clothing store). you can find miumiu, alexandra mcqueen, adidas, nike, vivienne westwood etc.

It's TST - the building which is the same as Hard Rock Cafe (TST outlet), call slivercord, 3rd floor. machiam like pasar malam sales like dat, the hong kong ppl dig n dig for clothes. was there with my friend for almost 2hrs!

hi!! do u know what's their operating hours and is there a name for the shop?

thanks in advance!!! :)

JDelphiNet

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Was at CityGate earlier. Was quite disappointed. Kinda feel that items aren't being sold at "Outlet" prices.

Went to Adidas shop and found that the items are generally cheaper than Singapore. Asked a staff if they have something similar to the "Buy > 2 items and get additional 30% off" offer that the Adidas outlet in Yip Fat I visited in 2006 had. Answer was in the negative. :(

Nike shop, didn't find anything interesting to buy there.

Timberland... I found one shirt which is on sale for 30% off... after doing some math, realized that the price is roughly the same as Singapore's once Timberland runs a sale.

Giordano, they have a Buy 1 Get 1 Free promo on their jeans which sells for HK$190.That's ~S$33 for a pair of jeans. Pretty cheap.

My wife and friends spent quite a lot on the Esprit outlet. It seems that this outlet is indeed the biggest Esprit outlet out there in HK. Went to the outlet in Mongkok and TST before, and the Citygate beats them floor area wise. However, am not sure if my memory's not serving me right, but it seems to me that the prices in Esprit Citygate aren't that great? :s11:

Anyway, still have a few nights to spend. Got a couple of questions which I hope you guys in the know won't mind answering:

1. I understand that the Adidas Outlet in Yip Fatt has already moved. To nearby Camel Paint building, if I am not mistaken? Are the selections good? Do they have that additional 30% offer for purchase of 3 items and above?

2. Any place where we can buy original Lacoste and/or Ralph Lauren shirts and bags?

BTW, YMCA International House so far's been great! Can't ask for more, specially location wise! :)

:Later,

JDelphiNet

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
JDelphiNet... is it this citygate that u went to? near tong chung? http://mapdoo.com/?id=aab126576

i'll be going next week... recommended by a hk fren... not good ar?
Yes. It's just opposite Tun Chung MTR.

While I personally wasn't that happy with the offering, my wife and friends did manage to buy quite a number of items there. I guess if you intend to go to the Giant Buddha / Ngong Ping OR you're into Esprit stuffs, then I'd say go ahead.

:Later,

canornot

Reaction score
thanks mate... might lower down citygate in my priority list then... since it is quite far away from city center too..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.