View Single Post
Old 03-05-2008, 07:40 AM   #9942
nuttyazn

Oh ok thanks! the opposite side is the normal 3-pin slot i suppose? hmm.. got those can plug in 3 3-pin kind? cuz i think every night i have 3 devices to charge.. 2 nokia phones and 1 camera..
you can buy the power strip here from most places at NTD150/- or less.

Day 2
1. Wake up at 8.30am. Have hotel breakfast and leave hotel around 10am.
2. Take to Jian Tan station for Sea World.
3. Then Shihlin Station for National Palace.
4. Take to Yuan Shan Station for Confucius Temple.
5. From Yuanshan,the Soccer Stadium Bus stop,you can go to Martyr's Shrine for the changing of the guards (Bus 2,21, 247,287,208.) After Martyr's shrine - same bus stop where you got off, take same bus to Miramar. go Miramar Entertainment centre, then shihlin NM again.
6. Go to Long Shan Temple You can also visit Wanhua (Longshan Temple MRT Exit 3) If you are a girl looking for clothes.For young and older people including plus size clothing)

Day 3
1. Wake up at 8.30. Take to Taipei main station, take railway to RuiFang, then JiuFen, ShiFen, JiLong and places.. RAILWAY ADVENTURE!!
If I were you, I'd do Shifen first thing in the morning as the train timing is irratic, on the way back you can continue to Jioufen from Rueifang and Keelung directly from Jioufen. Ticketing in no worries, just go to the counter to purchase.Note, trains do not start at Taipei

Day 4
1. Go to Taipei Zoo station for Muzha Zoo
2. Same area, go to Mao Kong Tea Plantation
3. Take train back along brown line to inter-change, Zhong Xiao Fu Xing. Alight and go to Sogo Dept Store.
4. Proceed to Taipei City Hall, go to 新光三越
5. Same area, go to Taipei 101 building
6. Walk down to WTC Hall 3 bus stop and take 284 or 611 directly to
Wu FenPu no need to go to MRT Stop -Songshan Station BUS STOP.

Day 5
1. Go Yang Ming Shan sight seeing
2. Proceed to Beitou for hot spring (Spring City-http://www.springresort.com.tw/)
3. Go Dan Shui, Lover's bridge
4. Dan Shui NM

Day 6
1. Wulai see waterfall. On the way back, you can visit Gongguan market(Gongguan MRT Stop exit 4) and later to Shida NM For food- 2 stops down (Techonology Bldg MRT.)
2. (haven plan finish..)