MatrixFanatic

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
scam%5B5%5D1.jpg

GamerZ is sho bad and sexy.:o

el_leumas

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just asking, if I'm only mostly wearing contacts on weekends, should I get weeklies/dailies or monthlies? how often should I change a new pair?

Last edited:

hondaker

Reaction score
Power of contact lens?

Hi all, i am new to contact lenses, just ordered my monthly pair from an optical shop.

I requested them to write for me the specifications of my lens, and this is what was written.

R: -1.75 x -1.00 x 180
L: -0.75 x -1.75 x 180

I am using CIBAvision toic lenses.

Is there any brands of colored lenses that is suitable for me?

How to intepret the specifications listed above?

Thanks,
Honda

annoymous

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all, i am new to contact lenses, just ordered my monthly pair from an optical shop.

I requested them to write for me the specifications of my lens, and this is what was written.

R: -1.75 x -1.00 x 180
L: -0.75 x -1.75 x 180

I am using CIBAvision toic lenses.

Is there any brands of colored lenses that is suitable for me?

How to intepret the specifications listed above?

Thanks,
Honda

the first column should be the degree of shortsightness, second astigmatism i think

the all in one solution after disinfecting the lens after the night can just take out from the lens casing and put on? or must rinse with saline solution

MusicAddict

Reaction score
i got question...my left eye is 24/6 while my right is 9/6 optician ask me make specs but i dun like is it possible to wear contacts on one eye onli?wats the cost like then?and got anydanger like permanant blindness?

annoymous

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i got question...my left eye is 24/6 while my right is 9/6 optician ask me make specs but i dun like is it possible to wear contacts on one eye onli?wats the cost like then?and got anydanger like permanant blindness?

24/6 not too bad la
normal things dont need wear specs
just for classes lessons etc
try to keep relax ur eye like 1 week like that see got any improvement
sometimes the myopia is functional meaning its temporary spasm so can relieve it

hondaker

Reaction score
the first column should be the degree of shortsightness, second astigmatism i think

the all in one solution after disinfecting the lens after the night can just take out from the lens casing and put on? or must rinse with saline solution

thanks for the explaination.

how about eye flatness all that?
when they tested my eyes, say my eyes quite flat as compared to normal ppl
i saw a reading written in 'mm' (millimetres)

rihhana

Reaction score
anyone buys their contacts just across the causeway at city mall (or something like that) .. roughly how much for monthly disposables and safe to use?

thanks!!!

reflectia

Reaction score
thanks for the explaination.

how about eye flatness all that?
when they tested my eyes, say my eyes quite flat as compared to normal ppl
i saw a reading written in 'mm' (millimetres)
haiz my eye flatness is opposite from yours. The optician says normal ppl's one is flatter than mine, thus im unable to wear disposable contact lens and have to do a custom-made one instead.

DarkStarer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It took me 5 days to get the blardy lens in. I'm not kidding. I had a fear of things getting near my eye, I don't even dare to put eyedrops. Didn't seek help from the shop auntie because my lens $15 (monthly) then the lesson to stick it in is $20..

Day 1: Tried but ended up about 0.5cm away from my eyeball. Gave up after like 20 mins.
Day 2: 0.1cm from eye but the fear of it just kept me blinking and the lens kept dropping or folding into half. Gave up after 20 mins.
Day 3: Touched eyeball but didn't get it to stick on eyeball. Gave up after 5 mins because middle finger cramp. (I'm not kidding. I couldn't move my middle finger)
Day 4: Got the right one in. Almost cried because my vision was weird (1 with lens one without lens) and i thought the lens went behind my eye. Then realised the lens was on my iris. Couldn't get the left one in as my left hand wasn't as skilled.
Day 5: TADAH! both got in..

Just a little something for you guys to laugh about.

Anyway, is there any lobang for coloured lenses? And I heard it makes your eyes very dry and itchy. Is that true?

PS: 1st post

Last edited:

DarkStarer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
duno leh. Just charge lor. But more ex than my lenses who in the right mind would ask to teach?

Learn from internet, ask other ppl then ownself diy.
Bo Bian

annoymous

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It took me 5 days to get the blardy lens in. I'm not kidding. I had a fear of things getting near my eye, I don't even dare to put eyedrops. Didn't seek help from the shop auntie because my lens $15 (monthly) then the lesson to stick it in is $20..

Day 1: Tried but ended up about 0.5cm away from my eyeball. Gave up after like 20 mins.
Day 2: 0.1cm from eye but the fear of it just kept me blinking and the lens kept dropping or folding into half. Gave up after 20 mins.
Day 3: Touched eyeball but didn't get it to stick on eyeball. Gave up after 5 mins because middle finger cramp. (I'm not kidding. I couldn't move my middle finger)
Day 4: Got the right one in. Almost cried because my vision was weird (1 with lens one without lens) and i thought the lens went behind my eye. Then realised the lens was on my iris. Couldn't get the left one in as my left hand wasn't as skilled.
Day 5: TADAH! both got in..

Just a little something for you guys to laugh about.

Anyway, is there any lobang for coloured lenses? And I heard it makes your eyes very dry and itchy. Is that true?

PS: 1st post

haha i also mah
u need to hold ur eye with special finger techniques first timers must use 2 fingers clutch onto the top of eye then pull down btm lid
first time i also use one finger nia and then couldnt stop the eye from blinking

garywdf

Reaction score
my sis is sellin KOREA-GEO BIG EYES cosmetic LENS @ $25/pair. duration is one year. if u dun mind having a pair of dolly big eyes can try.. LOL..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.