A.C. Milan Forum - Welcome to San Siro, Home of the Rossoneri

Overture1928

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ending it on a high note eh..
Anyway, if we are playing UEFA cup instead, it's gonna be like Bayern Munich's season

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ending it on a high note eh..
Anyway, if we are playing UEFA cup instead, it's gonna be like Bayern Munich's season

yeah...don't look down on the uefa cup, there are always dangerous teams similar to zenith st peterburg and sevilla..:o

Deunamist

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
'unique' treble is the word :D

our players can only blame themselves for putting in lacklustre performances for most of the season..

but we will make up for it next season.

good bye cafu, good bye serginho, good bye dida.

and welcome flamini!

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i guess some arsenal fans will be laughing at flamini now...well, i don't care, at arsenal, u will never win anything...coz as the saying goes, you will never win anything with kids...

I am looking forward to us lifting the serie a title next may...:D

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i juz checked our records...if inter wins next season title, they will be on the same number as us...so this surely will give us more motivation and reason to win the serie a title next season...

Overture1928

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Flamini doesn't need to worry about that. We may not be able to play Champions' League next season but we'll definitely lift it again before Flamini leaves. Unless he leaves after one season.
Hahahaha...

Overture1928

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok, there's Artur Boruc, Hugo Lloris for keepers
For defenders, we have Cafu and Serginho out. Willy Sagnol may be moving towards Milan
In the midfield, Gattuso is leaving and we have Flamini coming in. And rumours of Kaka swapping for Ronaldinho, Deco and Zambrotta
Any more transfer speculations ?

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok, there's Artur Boruc, Hugo Lloris for keepers
For defenders, we have Cafu and Serginho out. Willy Sagnol may be moving towards Milan
In the midfield, Gattuso is leaving and we have Flamini coming in. And rumours of Kaka swapping for Ronaldinho, Deco and Zambrotta
Any more transfer speculations ?

i really do not believe the rumour of kaka for ronnie, deco and zambrotta deal...and i also do not like it...just sound pretty strange to let one of our best player go for 3 players who seem to have gone downhill...:o

Overture1928

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually, I'm very sure Kaka won't be leaving
Hahahaha !
I wonder if Pirlo will techniques and skills to Flamini

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i hope so...but i am not sure whether flamini can make it...he is more of a gattuso and ambro mix to me...

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We are not linked to Arshavin of St Zenith Peterburg but i hope we can sign him...a player with great vision and passing...

Deunamist

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haha, i look at all those losers laughing at us for playing UEFA Cup football next season. which really makes me laugh.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.