[[[[WELCOME TO HONG KONG~!!!!]]]]]

baboo_ys85

Reaction score
wow.. benefited so much from this thread.. haha..
so are there anymore must-try food in Hk???

i'm gg for 7 days and i'm gona stuff myself there! haha

RobinYip

Reaction score
:s11: who is qqspot? i dun understand~?

qqspot is a forumner here, like to post alot of HK one...so one day, i went HK but i forget to exchange my 5 airport express tix back for my refund...so i came in here to post who can help me take...so this qqspot come PM me say he can help me as he go HK often, ok lor, so i post by snail mail to him...a few months down the road, i need to "remind" him about the refund, he told me only 2 of the cards can refund as the 3 is faulty. Ok lor, will give some commission as we agreed earlier on before i pass him the cards for helping me..since Feb, i have not heard from him again..its only $20-$30 worth of money..but inside me i feel buay song...******..:D

P/S: Somemore he deals with imported China Phones here...

otacon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is HK going to be hot this coming sept? my friend told me HK is usually hot from June to Oct.

dreamZZ

Reaction score
Hi limeiyan1231,

Is the hotel Anne Black Guest House ok for staying for about 5 days? I search on the internet and seem that I need to walk quite a fair distance to reached Mongkok MTR. Is there any good things around there, for example food, shopping etc..

limeiyan1231

Reaction score
Thanks Limeiyan1231! :) Looks like its not so well reviewed huh? Guess must always take those Food Programs review with a huge dose of salt!

I really must take my hats off to u, u seem to know HK very well (not all Hong Kongers are knowledgeable of places, especially for food). During my last trip in HK, i actually have Hong Kongers approaching me for directions instead! :s22: You must either always be travelling around hunting for good food or u must be pretty resourceful! :D

yap...For "Macau Cha Chan Ting" personal comment is not valuable for me. Normally spend HKD$50 or above for a dish. Not worth to try for tourist. (just my Opinion)

Thanks for your appericate.
I just want you all to have a nice and enjoyable journey in HK.
That's only way i can do. :s22:

limeiyan1231

Reaction score
Hi,

I have never been to Hong Kong and can't speak cantonese. U think I will have a problem travelling alone there? Am looking to go for a few days. Possible to bring me around if u free? :s13:

sure no problem if u can speak either english or mandarin.
when would you come? check my schedule first:D

limeiyan1231

Reaction score
Oh thanks man... btw, using the public phone to call back to sg izzit expensive? wad number shld i dail to call back to sg?

Hey~ HK got seldom public phone to call oversea.
It's better if u prepare a sim card.
depends which communicate service u use, do some research on yr side.

Please call IDD+ 65 before call back SG.

limeiyan1231

Reaction score
Hi all, anyone used wireless internet in HK hotel room before? Any idea which hotel charges the cheapest rate for using internet or provide complimentary internet access? Appreciate if you can share your experience. Thanks!

PUSH~~ I've no idea of this =:p

limeiyan1231

Reaction score
hi guys, i am new here..
was juz wondering if any of you guys stayed at the YMCA Premier rooms ? heard it is located at the new tower of YMCA.
I have actually booked nathan hotel already but juz wana keep my options open.

THanks!

I think you're meant "Tsim Sha Tsui" YMCA , Coz if u talk about premier rooms, "Tsim sha Tsui" YMCA got Hong kong Habour View. The location is quite convenient to go MTR, Hong Kong Science Museum , Hong Kong Space Museum..

limeiyan1231

Reaction score
another shoppin question!!
sorry to trouble u guys,

but i hv read from the HongKong trip thread.. alot of ppl seem to mention about those factory warehouses at Yip Fatt Building or somewhere along tat..

Are those factories still open n selling stuffs or are they actually closed ? nobody seems to updating the info on tat, so i am not really sure..
So i guess it will be helpful to ask the local HK'er here!!

i saw the www.twist.hk website.. it helps! thanks!
can u recommend any other places tat sells branded goods at affordable prices ?

Thanks a lot!!

HIHI~

Pls see below website, It might help if u want to shop around outlets in HK
http://www.hkoutlets.com/outlets/

If you don't mind, go "Women Street @ Mong Kok" get a copy brand goods there, it's really affordable.:s8:
But if you mind, only can go DFS / Twist then can get cheaper brand goods.

limeiyan1231

Reaction score
wow.. benefited so much from this thread.. haha..
so are there anymore must-try food in Hk???

i'm gg for 7 days and i'm gona stuff myself there! haha

Try 煲仔飯 (Bo Jai Fan) @ Temple Street in Mong Kok. But there only provide chinese meun.
t061214+005.jpg

Try 雞蛋仔
50-54100.JPG

辣魚蛋(spicy fishball)
魚肉燒賣(Siu Mia)
菠蘿包
老婆餅(Wife Biscult)
豆腐花(Beancurd pudding)

dbeng99

Reaction score
Around HKD$330 / night.
I know some service apartment around $200/ night which is at causeway bay but i dun think can includ 3 adult. If 3 adult sleep in same bed, Maybe a little bit crowed.
Beside, these rooms always rent to a couples for "FUN":s7: (Just want let you know, this is important if you go with child, right?)

If you don't mind, I can tell you more details of it.

Hi,

we are going with a child, so kindly recommend a decent place near to mtr.Thanks

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.