View Single Post
Old 24-05-2008, 01:35 AM   #10161
awbrab

Oh for the dolphin-watching, Yiu Ah Yi will ask you to fill up a form the night or the day itself, a van from the dolphin watching company will come to pick you up from the minsu, very convenient. If i remembered correctly, each person paid around NT800, well-worth it.

Caution: DONT eat too much for breakfast, cos we have seen others puke on board....

Basically in Hualien things r a bit different from Taipei. The attractions in Hualien mostly provide transportation thru n fro, like dolphin watching and water rafting. For water rafting they include insurance and lunch also. And u can buy the tickets of the attractions from the minsu and pay to minsu instead of the ticketing booth of the attraction. I recommend u all to nuy from minsu cos they hav cheaper tickets cos they always buy in bulk...

As for dolphin, i tink is worth the money although it is about 2hrs. I saw 3 species out of 5 species which is consider lucky. If going dolphin watching, pls prepare enough memory card for ur video taking. Take pics is almost not possible as the boat rocks and u do not know when the dolphins will come up to change their breath.