The Contact Lenses Thread

VainKid

Master Member
Reaction score
whats the highest astig lens now? i check a few months ago was -178. any lens that hit 250 ? :(

kitty_99sg

Reaction score
Acuvue Disposable Lens

Just to check.....saw someone mentioned...acucvue daily moist at $40 per box?.. where to get it?..... anyone wearing acucvue oasys with hydraclear plus.....how much is the cheapest around per box?... where to get it?.....and acucvue daily how much is the cheapest? where to get it?

Not sure if u guys have noticed the acucvue daily moist box is printed in Japanese text...does it mean it is cheaper in japan? anyone got it from japan before?..need prescription to get it??

annoymous

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i got question..

Image011.jpg

is my base curve 9.0? cos i wan to buy a funny looking contact from blogshop. then their curve is 8.6. can i wear?

if the difference is too much sure will feel unconformtable

Elnin0

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just to check.....saw someone mentioned...acucvue daily moist at $40 per box?.. where to get it?..... anyone wearing acucvue oasys with hydraclear plus.....how much is the cheapest around per box?... where to get it?.....and acucvue daily how much is the cheapest? where to get it?

Not sure if u guys have noticed the acucvue daily moist box is printed in Japanese text...does it mean it is cheaper in japan? anyone got it from japan before?..need prescription to get it??

I'm using dailies, Acuvue for Asti. (no moist or watsoever)
here got Japan words in the front left corner and 1/3 back of the box.

Me paid $60 for this box (1st timer).
Means $120 for 30 pairs of contact lens. Am I over charged?

where got $40 one?
Usually, you all use one pair for how many days?

DarkStarer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone knows if optical shops sell dailies in a day or in a week?
coz i dont wear lens that often, so it's super wasteful to spend on monthlies.

angcsbenny

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm using dailies, Acuvue for Asti. (no moist or watsoever)
here got Japan words in the front left corner and 1/3 back of the box.

Me paid $60 for this box (1st timer).
Means $120 for 30 pairs of contact lens. Am I over charged?

where got $40 one?
Usually, you all use one pair for how many days?

astig is more expensive than the others... 60 for a box is already cheaper than the rrp of 68 per box. i went to every optical shop in parkway all selling for 68..

FireHobbit

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
for dailies, i prefer acuvue moist and freshkon dalies...

actually for daiies u can get a case, can wash it properly and rewear.. but don do too many times... But need proper maintenance

Elnin0

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
astig is more expensive than the others... 60 for a box is already cheaper than the rrp of 68 per box. i went to every optical shop in parkway all selling for 68..

oic.. I think I will probably change to Acuvue Oasis (for astig) (release few weeks ago)
One lens can last for 2 weeks or 6 days w/o taking out.

Dunno if I take out every night, can last for 4 weeks or not? what are the danger?

Cheaper this way. Moreover, Dailies Astig is only to 1.75 (Oasis got 2.50)... One of my eye is slightly more than 2.00. Can use if go for camp... dun need to take out.

According to their website.

ashnita

Reaction score
well. im actually selling contact lenses. but im not sure if my price is cheap anot cause i dont know the cheapest market price. How much do you normally get for acuvue moist and non-moist per box? im selling focus dailies at 85 per 90 lenses. Isit expensive?:s11:

NY_cheesecake

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Contact lens can dont take out?
Any issue or problems? Discomfort?

You cannot wear your contact lens for more than 8 hours a day, usually i will take out and switch to glasses when i got home.Eyes need oxygen if you wear too long, the eyes will be derived of oxygen and may cause dry eyes/infections..

kokshen159

Reaction score
any idea where do i get those coloured contact lens w/o any degree? jus to wear for accessory purpose.

how much will it cost?

sher24

Reaction score
Hello... there is an optical shop in Chong Pang selling quite reasonably priced contact lens..

have found some prices: -
Freshkon Alluring Eyes $25
Biomedic 38 monthly $30
B&L 66 monthly $60 (for astig)
B&L monthly $25
Acuvue Oasys $45
Acuvue Define forgot is $40 or $45

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.