Vpost? Borderlinx? Comgateway?

Bounty_killer

Banned
Reaction score
that's when u need a citi card, u can use the concierge service in borderlinx. without citi card will be a hassle...

citi card means a credit card issued by citibank????

I have ocbc and maybank.

U mean these cards cannot be used??? Fugging hell.

Xasteria

Reaction score
Borderlinx is the best

Borderlinx -DHL for both standard and express
Comgateway - Private Courier for standard, DHL for express
Vpost - Singpost - Ship out on every friday only

I didn't know Vpost only ships on friday.. no wonder it always take so long.. I prefer Borderlinx if got citibank cc.. always can recieved within a week of shipment payment~

blackink

Reaction score
Sure Vost takes longer and almost not much warmth

Tho always reach without damage, neber billed a cent, so hey difficult to argue with free rite

*someone comment i like machiam also enjoy free shipping within the purchase country siah, ie US heehee

cannotliao

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if no citi cc, just use vpost, the charges no much diff if shipping 1~2kg items, but vPost shipping speed is slower.
if fact vPost had reduced shiiping rate recently and with the 15% promotion discount now. shipping 1~3kg item vPost charges is abit cheaper than Borderlinx now. for more than 3kg Borderlinx is still cheaper.

vpost with 15% X'mas discount
1kg S$17.85
2kg S$25.16
3kg S$32.47
4kg S$39.78

Borderlinx
1kg S$21.29
2kg S$28.38
3kg S$33.12
4kg S$37.86

info all from vPost and Borderlinx websites.

Last edited:

darkbladez

Master Member
Reaction score
If dont have, go apply 1, like wad i did..

Btw, vpost got concierge service that can buy stuff from newegg??

Bounty_killer

Banned
Reaction score
1-2 kg items????????????/

This is the hardware forum so i assume we are talking pc hardware. Where got hardware so light?? Unless it's some dvds, cds????

MOst items around 3kg upwards./ How ah?>??

cannotliao

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If dont have, go apply 1, like wad i did..

Btw, vpost got concierge service that can buy stuff from newegg??
Please be informed the vConcierge Handling Charge of S$20.38 + 5.1% of invoice value, shall be applicable once we have successfully purchased your order

vpost concierge service very expensive total not worth.
and seems like quit difficult to order from newegg even using concierge service.

holding few cards already no want anymore, if really got need to ship heavier bigger shipment, i will just ask people around to use their citi card.

Last edited:

Aleksandr

Master Member
Reaction score
Vpost concierge also cannot order from newegg, they are blacklisted.

Just ordered something from japan, vpost took 3 fugging weeks to deliver from the date that the parcel reached them in tokyo to the date it arrived on my doorstep. That's why I never use vpost anymore, no matter how cheap it might get. Borderlinx can update deliveries to your suite the same day, and can deliver within 4 days.

spyder79

Master Member
Reaction score
I didn't know Vpost only ships on friday.. no wonder it always take so long.. I prefer Borderlinx if got citibank cc.. always can recieved within a week of shipment payment~

i ask borderlinx to ship my stuffs on tues, i got it on friday morning, somemore got tracking number from DHL

erwinrommel

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also used Borderlinx Concierge service to buy from Newegg.com. Got my stuff almost exactly one week after placing order. :s12:

cannotliao

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
DHL to cut 9,500 jobs and close US service centers

ATLANTA - In a move that could greatly scale back a possible venture between UPS and Deutsche Post's DHL, the German company said Monday it will significantly reduce its air and ground operations in the U.S. and cut 9,500 jobs within the country.

Deutsche Post, which cited heavy losses and fierce competition for its decision to curtail U.S. operations, noted it is not pulling out of the market entirely. It said its international shipping services to and from the U.S. would continue.

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/ap/20081110/tbs-eu-germany-deutsche-post-7585b78.html

hopefully borderlinx wont affect.

Last edited:

Aleksandr

Master Member
Reaction score
Shouldn't be lah... international operations originating from US still going steady.

hwmook

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hopefully borderlinx wont affect.

Won't affect much, its just stopping the domestic shipping within USA which is bloody competitive. You see how much USPS and UPS charge for their domestic shipping, you know why DHL don't want to compete with them already.

petshopboys

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i just make a few purchase thru borderlinx.......from amazon and newegg....hopefully can get the stuffs next week:s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.