Earphone Review: Battle of sub $80 in-ears earphones plus others!

dancingqueen

Reaction score
I'll suggest you to visit stereo at causeway point. Wide range of earphones for demo. And most important, the staff there are quite helpful. Look for Teng or Tony. They really know what they're selling.

ARchSupreme

Reaction score
Just went to Sitex today and their Creative booth was selling EP630 for $30. It's supposed to be a christmas sale so it might be still available if you go to an official Creative store.

I'm trying to decide between Cresyn E630, Sennh CX300 and headphones Sennh PX200, Ath-FC7 . Gonna use mainly for public transport. Advice? I like instrumental and nice vocals.

Also, aside for bluetin.com, where else can I get Cresyn E630, preferably nearer to the east or town area?

Last edited:

gila-monster

Reaction score
Add a amp.... like ibasso T4.
20081114183123.jpg

xd3vilx

Master Member
Reaction score
just an update. after selling off my um1. (just don't get use to it). I got a sony ex500 from stereo today. Stereo service is excellent, tried many earphone and i love sony the most. wanted the shure e102 but after trying sony ex500, i kena poison, it just perfect for my ears. Love it. Abit more expensive though, $155.00, doubt value the money but once you love it, you just want to get it.

http://www.sony.com.sg/product/mdr-ex500sl

Last edited:

cspotato

Master Member
Reaction score
westone 3 is very good... i tried it this afternoon at stereo and liked it very much... even though i was looking at something ranging $100 plus only but after trying westone 3, i grabbed it (wth their x'mas offer)

dancingqueen

Reaction score
westone 3 is very good... i tried it this afternoon at stereo and liked it very much... even though i was looking at something ranging $100 plus only but after trying westone 3, i grabbed it (wth their x'mas offer)

Talk about bad economy and recession.... u bought something 4 times your actual budget??
You must have really liked the westone 3!:s12:

cspotato

Master Member
Reaction score
hahaha... ya lo... i was tinking also how come i would buy something 4 times my budget... but did not regret la... cos it is very good...

mrhello

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Westone is addictive. I bought Westone UM1 at 4 times my original budget too :s13:.

tinydot

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

what's their xmas offer for westone 3?

onionhead

Reaction score
Hi,

need some help on in-ear earphones.. have tried sony, creative and recently, sonicgear. but they will tend to spoil easily. one side of the earphone would normally stop working after few months of usage. how do i prevent this?

Infinitus.sg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,

need some help on in-ear earphones.. have tried sony, creative and recently, sonicgear. but they will tend to spoil easily. one side of the earphone would normally stop working after few months of usage. how do i prevent this?

Don't buy consumer level earphones. Get something like Westone. Might be expensive for a non-audiophile, but the price you're paying is for the soild build quality and the comfort.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.