Baht exchange rate

Arbalest

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do you guys think that the exchange rate will be more favourable, with the ongoing unrest in Thailand?

dave14

Reaction score
exchange rate is around 23.1 over there in bangkok... i just come back this noon, everything is very peaceful there... no problem...

Cashcow

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually, if you are change abt $400. The difference in 23 and 23.2 is not that huge so any money changer is good enough.

Arbalest

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thx guys for your effort in updating the daily xfer rate

salute you all!

miemieberry

Reaction score
wow!! u go there can be queen already :D
personally i prefer suntec or chinatown if not mustafa .

btw, when are u going?
:s13: queen no la...

ya lor nxt week i will need to go change liao. on my leave. ;)

anyway, i gg on the 30th - 4th jan. :o

hungrymons

Reaction score
Now I see is 23.9... Much better than Raffles Exchange (23.47) Seems like changing in Thailand is better.. For big amounts of course..

So far, i always find the rates better in Thailand than here.. one simple, logical explanation could be the difference in rental of retail space. ie. cheaper rental in Thailand than here..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.