High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Already 29 years old and not married?
Is she "kanchiong" sh!teimasu ka?
Jakkienish! HEhe!

Ah_keong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah..you study because your sensei is 29 ?
Still do not understand why you guys gals out side so enthusiastic on Japs....

hmm, firstly i don even know her when i went 2 register at IKOMA...

secondly, i 1st started my jap training during poly days - 18 yrs old?

so if i study because my sensei is 29, i would have now been stuck in Japan already since my penpals are at the range of 22 - 26... :D

Ah_keong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Already 29 years old and not married?
Is she "kanchiong" sh!teimasu ka?
Jakkienish! HEhe!

shiranai ne...

how 2 ask sia this type of impolite question...
must hint hint de leh... :D

Adventia

Reaction score
I also dont know why 2 senseis.Maybe one is learning/on training.
So far i only went once and seen one sensei.
But schedule there put Hori and Otani sensei.
I am taking full time pre-advance 1,5 times a week intensive grilling.

When will class start is subjective to whether there are students or not and teacher's availability.
However,you can guess or predict from when their intermediate 4 class is ending.
For example,if the class is ending in feb,the class wishes to continue,then there will likely be one pre advance class in mid feb.
Easiest way is to call up ikoma.

I phoned and emailed them countless times.
I think they all sick of me...lolz...

iolanthe

Reaction score
My intermediate to pre adv 1 teacher was ootani sensei!! XD Full-time during those periods as well.
Ootani has taught pre-advance before, so I'm pretty sure she's not on training.

:) Don't worry, I think you're not the only one who's been calling them up for new classes.
I've a friend who only wants to take full time classes and have graduated from Pre-adv 2 for about 5 months... but still haven't gotten a full time advance class for him.

Adventia

Reaction score
My intermediate to pre adv 1 teacher was ootani sensei!! XD Full-time during those periods as well.
Ootani has taught pre-advance before, so I'm pretty sure she's not on training.

:) Don't worry, I think you're not the only one who's been calling them up for new classes.
I've a friend who only wants to take full time classes and have graduated from Pre-adv 2 for about 5 months... but still haven't gotten a full time advance class for him.

o_O...icic...so maybe the other one ...?lolz.I only joined at the fifth lesson cause previous lessons i did it during part-time class.
I realized full time they have time to go through the homework.

Lolz...Its because i kept asking for kanai sensei that will make them become sick of me.
T

iolanthe

Reaction score
o_O...icic...so maybe the other one ...?lolz.I only joined at the fifth lesson cause previous lessons i did it during part-time class.
I realized full time they have time to go through the homework.

Lolz...Its because i kept asking for kanai sensei that will make them become sick of me.
T

:p i've gotten the timetable for jlpt2 classes. You're in the Friday night class right? ^^ no worries, you're getting Kanai sensei. I've switched to Saturday 5pm classes and it's Kanai/Iwata sensei. So I guess I'll be switching between the 2 sensei. But she is a really good teacher. I think her speed is faster than News broadcasters. Her classes are very interesting, just as dimitri_can has mentioned. XD

Adventia

Reaction score
:p i've gotten the timetable for jlpt2 classes. You're in the Friday night class right? ^^ no worries, you're getting Kanai sensei. I've switched to Saturday 5pm classes and it's Kanai/Iwata sensei. So I guess I'll be switching between the 2 sensei. But she is a really good teacher. I think her speed is faster than News broadcasters. Her classes are very interesting, just as dimitri_can has mentioned. XD

Yesh...dont need call them to switch classes liaoz...lolz...
Speed...that was the thing i am attracted to.
o_O...Think i will put sat as replacement class next time should the need arise.

PaulKami

Reaction score
Hi, would like to ask how Pre-advance is @ Ikoma? I'm thinking of picking it up really soon, but curious on how Pre-advance run in Ikoma

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.