Knowledge beyond Health & Fitness Corner

captnj

Master Member
Reaction score
wow... boyle's book for 1 buck...cheap!

it is to get you to sign up for the membership site (which is worth it anyway) but I paid full price for that book and it helped me set up my gym without wasting money or time on mistakes.

Yxy

Master Member
Reaction score
For CST, library got Flowfit, Flowfit II, Intuflow and Kettlebell Foundation DVDs

mai tu liao, borrow and rip :s22:

SSOClinic

Reaction score
Singapore Sports and Orthopaedic Clinic

Hi guys,anyone who is suffering from knee pains or sports injuries may want to try go for Singapore sports and orthopaedic clinic at gleneagles hospital.You may want to contact them at (+65) 6471 2694 for more details.

gkhchay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,anyone who is suffering from knee pains or sports injuries may want to try go for Singapore sports and orthopaedic clinic at gleneagles hospital.You may want to contact them at (+65) 6471 2694 for more details.

what kind of rehab modalities have they been trained on eg ART, Trigger Point Therapy etc? Do they know mobility & activation prehab & rehab drills? Do they have experience in treating & rehabbing strength athletes eg bodybuilders, weightlifters, powerlifters etc & not just the sedentary layman? Do they know what kind of supplements (as opposed to drugs/medication) to recommend that will accelerate the healing process?

gkhchay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Have you been facing problems about aging? Were there times when you suddenly want to give up and say “Well, the way I look is perfectly all right. After all, aging is inevitable.” You do not have to give up at all. What you need is search for the right product to fulfill your needs. You will find those that can boost natural HGH. One of the HGH supplements to take note of is HGH Work – 6 Tips to Learn How the Hormone Functions”

HGH Energizer supports health and vitality. These are two things you will certainly want to experience as you age. Health is very much important in the prime of your lives simply because you cannot just go on with your usual chores unless you are healthy. Vitality, on the other hand, will bring back that vibrant feeling you had when you were young and make you perform in bed even better than you have expected

HGH Energizer

HGH Energizer is an HGH supplement that provides you the nutrients you may have been missing on during these past few years. It is that HGH supplement that brings you more energy, better muscle tone, healthy immune system, youthful sex drive, and cognitive function support.

How HGH Energizer Works

HGH Energizer should be taken with much precaution. It is not recommended for either pregnant or nursing mothers. Use of the product is not suggested for those who have a current ailment and is taking medication unless of course, with the go signal of his or her doctor. When all these prerequisites are met, HGH Energizer will do its work. In fact, all you need to do is take two capsules once daily with every meal.

Ingredients in HGH Energizer

The product contains a list of ingredients including 20 mg Vitamin B6, 250 mg Tribulus, 150 mg L-Arginine hydrochloride, 150 mg L-Leucine, 140 mg L-glutamine, 90 mg L-Lysine hydrochloride, 75 mg gamma-amino butyric acid, 60 mg. L-isoleucine, 55 mg L-valine, 25 mg colostrum, 25 mg L-ornithine hydrochloride, and 10 mg L-glycine. These ingredients are all considered essential to the body especially during the aging process.

Benefits of HGH Energizer

As mentioned earlier, HGH energizer works to bring health and vitality to your lives. It was created by its manufacturer to give you a vibrant day-to-day life with oozing energy, boosted immune system, increased mental alertness and better sexual health. It can also help you recover from surgical operations as well as provide you with a formula that will diminish the first signs of aging, that is, wrinkles.

User’s Feedback on HGH Energizer

There is much to love about HGH Energizer that its users have discovered. The obvious benefits mentioned above say it all. Thousands have tried it and have seen the promising results. Add to that of course the fact that they get bonus features like becoming a member of the manufacturer’s weight management club. As one satisfied customer says the company’s diet tips and weight loss tips have changed her life.

Experience the promises of HGH Energizer. This natural HGH has a lot to offer. Try one now. Get your free bottle.

Get lost - your advertisement is total crap.

Only thing that has proven to work is HRT...

XanderBuilt

Master Member
Reaction score
RX Muscle has useful articles. I've downloaded some pod casts as well and plan to listen to them soon. The other forums i've found useful are muscle mayhem and intense muscle. I think EFS makes a great effort to have a good mix of authors to their articles. Thumbs up to all these sites.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.