Corbell office location. (Thanks to tayts1)

techyme

Reaction score
Corsair 512MB DDR-DIMM gave a blank screen

Hi Mr Corbell,

i bought my above mentioned rams 1 yr back. after i changed my K8 Neo2 Platinum mainboard from you guys, it worked perfectly...until it hanged and shut down automatically, i tried playing around with the rams and found out that the spolit one turns on my PC automatically when the PSU turns on. the good one doesnt and it turns on only when i push the on/off button on my casing.

so, lifetime warranty for cosair memory module is true right? what can i do with my VS512MB400 ram? i'm left with one now..which is what i'm using on my comp to type this msg... haahaa!

help!
YY

micah4

Reaction score
Went there today and found another "better" way to get there:

If you're on the NEL line or staying in the Eunos/Bedok area, there's an SBS service 45 that takes you there (drop at the same stops or nearby mentioned above).

Drop off at Serangoon NEL (NE12) and get on an SBS45 opp the station on U. Serangoon Road.

PS. got great friendly service from Melvin at Corbell. Cheers.

Coolstyle

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
micah4 said:
Went there today and found another "better" way to get there:

If you're on the NEL line or staying in the Eunos/Bedok area, there's an SBS service 45 that takes you there (drop at the same stops or nearby mentioned above).

Drop off at Serangoon NEL (NE12) and get on an SBS45 opp the station on U. Serangoon Road.

PS. got great friendly service from Melvin at Corbell. Cheers.
Good update!
Thanks! :D

Providence

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tayts1 said:
4) here is it... Tech Place I
DSC00052.jpg

5) ah...after entering Tech Place I...just walk straight and turn left and you should see BLK 4012... you just can't miss it... just take the cargo lift to level 6...
DSC00059.jpg

6) at level 6 walk all the way to the end of the corridor and you should see...MR Corbell's office!!!
DSC00055.jpg

Wait a second. Is the industrial place near to ST MicroElectronics and Panasonic? :D

I work in ST MicroElectronics AMK.

chunlianghere

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
err...i hav problem wit acryan pcmcia esata card, can i come here? thanks.. cos in the other thread got to go to kaki bukit..quite far leh.

Dumb_Terminal

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The 1st time I went to Corbell's office I walked under the MRT track towards Bishan direction, then after the school and blk dun know what, turned into the carpark then can see the Tech Place compound liao. Ok lah, quite near to MRT imo, walked about 15-20 mins. :s13:
:look: Fwah, U Steady fitt FElla... :D

Questin

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually the primary school is the 6th bus stop, the hawker center is the 5th one.

anqiang

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do i RMA my team group rams in this office too ?

i bought from potterhouse . with a CT sticker on it :)

Providence

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I went there before liaoz... I think I need to go there again... One of my RAMs is faulty... Hahahaha...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.