~Porter Japan Official Thread~

hongge

Reaction score
my headporter monogram shoulder bag's strap started to tear at the joint area to the bag after 1yr heavy usage and slinging it sideway that add pressure to the strap joining area and torn it.

similar to this tanker
8810-02.jpg

Greenstone

Master Member
Reaction score
enjoy :)

i got the Heat brief case too, but design diff (the design below yours)

cons:
-heavy
-zip and metal parts will drop paint and become copper color

been using since May08... dont foresee any bag will replace it.. haha

i was deliberating between these 2 designs, eventually picked the one with 2 pockets in front.

paint dropped then will have a new distressed look mah :s13:

daniel_83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i was deliberating between these 2 designs, eventually picked the one with 2 pockets in front.

paint dropped then will have a new distressed look mah :s13:

haha.. i picked the other one becos i prefer the design and also the size and ability to expand capacity with the zip at the bottom :D

daniel_83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my headporter monogram shoulder bag's strap started to tear at the joint area to the bag after 1yr heavy usage and slinging it sideway that add pressure to the strap joining area and torn it.

similar to this tanker
8810-02.jpg

ur items must be really heavy...

hongge

Reaction score
yesh i carry a 13" labtop in it with water bottle, umbrella, pencil case and files. so i guess i really test the limit of my porter bag but again these type of strap join by sewing is not very secure and durable.

im thinking of bringing it to those bag repair shop to get it sew up. anyone noe of any? i heard fareast plaza got 1 shop tat do bag repair.

KohChris

Banned
Reaction score
imho for heavy duty usage, you shoulder consider oakley/timbuk2/crumplers..fashionable, trendy, stylish bags should be best kept for the weekends..

crashfire

Reaction score
imho for heavy duty usage, you shoulder consider oakley/timbuk2/crumplers..fashionable, trendy, stylish bags should be best kept for the weekends..

I beg to defer, the voyage range from Agnes b is both functional and stylish...no problem with carrying my macbook and gym stuff daily in it...

hongge

Reaction score
bought this bag from marketplace who got it in hk abt a yr ago. it is authentic as it is using YKK zip. model no im not too sure and here's the tag and card tat comes with the bag

DSC00515.jpg

DSC00516.jpg

DSC00517.jpg

hacktic

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the monogram is "exclusively" carried by headporter.
i dont know of it being carried by Porter Tokyo
the "authencity card" only comes together with headporter bags, not Porter Tokyo

buayloti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bought this bag from marketplace who got it in hk abt a yr ago. it is authentic as it is using YKK zip. model no im not too sure and here's the tag and card tat comes with the bag

DSC00515.jpg

DSC00516.jpg

DSC00517.jpg

eh bro. sorry not to make u angry or wat, but i think i sld tell u , ur is a non-authenic 1.
mono tag sld b all black. inside sld b headporter. coz i saw this fake 1 b4 on a website selling fake headporter

and the card 3354 is fake 1 cfm plus chop. u check last time skye selling fake hp mono wallet also 3354.

jus to inform u coz i think u nd to koe sorry if i offence u

e below link is another buyer who bought a non authenic hp from marketplace
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=1659689&page=97

btw how much u bought?

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.