HoNg KoNg TrIp...Hooray!!~~

tingdong2

Reaction score
hi, anyone in hk now? i just made reservation with a hotel but they didn't confirm my booking. anyone can help to call them if not, i hv to call myself

icetea8

Reaction score
hi, anyone in hk now? i just made reservation with a hotel but they didn't confirm my booking. anyone can help to call them if not, i hv to call myself
Dear tingdong2, call yourself to confirm lah! Many telcos provide free IDD call to Hong Kong these days ... Btw, which hotel is this?

tingdong2

Reaction score
the hotel just confirmed my booking. i'm staying at stanford hotel. what's the travelling time from airport to mongkok mtr station?

awbrab

Reaction score
Anybody know where can i buy toys in HK? Toys like Diecast Car Model and Comics Figurine?

awbrab

Reaction score
1) In term of location which hotel is better, Prudential Hotel or The Cityview Hotel?

2) Is it possible to go to Hong Kong International Airport directly from Macau? If yes can help me in giving me the details like duration, mode of transport.

Thanks...

icequeenz

Reaction score
1) In term of location which hotel is better, Prudential Hotel or The Cityview Hotel?

2) Is it possible to go to Hong Kong International Airport directly from Macau? If yes can help me in giving me the details like duration, mode of transport.

Thanks...

1. I say it depends on whether you shop mainly at MK or TST. Both are near to train stations.

2. http://www.hongkongairport.com/CBT/Controller?locale=eng
Select macau and you'll see schedules
"Turbojet $180 50minutes"

giggle

Reaction score
hi sorry to ask but has anybody been to happy valley theme park in shenzhen? is it much better than hkg disneyland? pls advise, thank you! :)

beanstalk6

Reaction score
Happy Valley has several exciting rides but of course it does not have the brand name of Disneyland and Disney-inspired rides and characters.

YanG85

Master Member
Reaction score
wat is a reasonable price to pay for tix to hk,

for budget is $??

and normal is $$??

travmufc

Master Member
Reaction score
I think average is ard $350++ for budget and $450++ for normal..

But can get cheaper of course if book very early (6 mths in advance) during promotions...as cheap as $100++ for budget...

skinergy

Reaction score
Cheapest for budget air (Jetstar), $230 inclusive of tax but must get way ahead. $100++ for HK Jetstar abit difficult now.

flea_pepper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cheapest for budget air (Jetstar), $230 inclusive of tax but must get way ahead. $100++ for HK Jetstar abit difficult now.

i was lucky enough to book at S$216.
but i booked last JULY :p
this one not called kiasu ah...but cos gotta inform my supervisor. lol

DontPiakMePlz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How's the weather over at hong kong now? Will be flying off wed morning :D

24c is like aircon rite haha..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.