police selection assessment

avexdevil

Reaction score
from what i heard cam phone still useable.. who told you the info?
the new commander of tracom is a very respectable person. my first impression after talking to him was quite amazing he's got charisma. not like my time the commander like so hostile.

regular maybe can...or if you pop alredi, like most FIs using camphone in HTA...

but if you doing your basic training, i'm not sure, i know for one NS intake cannot use camphone...regular intake maybe can? anyway regular is less strict with company rules, e.g. before lights out can close barrack door liao >.>

Beta_Tester

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
from what i heard cam phone still useable.. who told you the info?
the new commander of tracom is a very respectable person. my first impression after talking to him was quite amazing he's got charisma. not like my time the commander like so hostile.

no more DAC Loy Chye Meng ar? :s13: Now ish who?

GDnitez

Master Member
Reaction score
ok.. just came back from the selection assessment PLUS interview...

reach dere at 8.45, then they guide us step by step to fill up some form..

After that was ask to change in T-shirt and shorts, then go inside a room. Then we will have to do some "workout", den they will ask you to strip until left ur teh kor, den turn a few round den wear back.

so after that change back ur clothing and have to fill up more forms again..:s27:
There is one part where you nid 2 character referee( they say just need 1 for now) , have to be someone abv 21 yo working adult and cannot be ur relatives. so be prepare to get someone for that if not like most of us dere panic and take out our phone to call for help lol :s13:, just onli nid their full name , address, occupation and phone number.. so.. after submitted all the documents and form.. i got a 2 hrs lunch break, for those who going, maybe u can get a psp or something to kill time..

After that, we went back to the waiting area, then saw 1 guy and 2 charbo walk inside the room, like preparing to interview us, but i not too sure cos they nvr say anithing and i tot today dun have a interview.. But i try to prepare myself what i going to say later if really got interview..

After awhile one guy was called to enter the room.. so i tot 80% is interview liao.. den he come out we asked him isit interview, he said yes... den everyone chua sai:eek: haha. He so sway kana 1st one.. After hearing, i started to get panic sia, heart beat super fast.. Then i chat with some of the guys there hu are oso like me, tot that there is no interview today.. It helps to relax abit while chatting with them..

ok so its my turn, they call me to enter the room. Inside the room is the 3 interviewer sitting behind the table, then you are sitting quite a distance from them, so they can actually see u from head to toe thru out the interview...

so the guy ask me," so why you want to enter the police force?" den i just say its a meaningful job blah blah blah, and den ask me if i intend to further study if i enter the force, how long do i intend to join them, do i know anybody who is in the police force, do i know what are the shift work, do i know where i will be training if i got selected.. I manage to ans their ques, actually there are more things i want to say that i had prepared b4 but because inside really quite stress, so i only manage to tell them abt 60%-70% of my thought, only realised that after i leave the room, quite sad.. so guys going for the interview make sure you had prepared well on how to ans their ques.. After the interview, i am free to go..

Oh and when you first reach the guard house, you might want to exchange the pass with ur student card or something else. cause later they will need to see ur IC for verifying.

i hope tis helps for those who are going for the selection, good luck :)

CyanSupra

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1st time heard of such thing..
police selection + panel interview together..
They must be despo for manpower liao.

singaporesnake

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ok.. just came back from the selection assessment PLUS interview...

reach dere at 8.45, then they guide us step by step to fill up some form..

After that was ask to change in T-shirt and shorts, then go inside a room. Then we will have to do some "workout", den they will ask you to strip until left ur teh kor, den turn a few round den wear back.

so after that change back ur clothing and have to fill up more forms again..:s27:
There is one part where you nid 2 character referee( they say just need 1 for now) , have to be someone abv 21 yo working adult and cannot be ur relatives. so be prepare to get someone for that if not like most of us dere panic and take out our phone to call for help lol :s13:, just onli nid their full name , address, occupation and phone number.. so.. after submitted all the documents and form.. i got a 2 hrs lunch break, for those who going, maybe u can get a psp or something to kill time..

After that, we went back to the waiting area, then saw 1 guy and 2 charbo walk inside the room, like preparing to interview us, but i not too sure cos they nvr say anithing and i tot today dun have a interview.. But i try to prepare myself what i going to say later if really got interview..

After awhile one guy was called to enter the room.. so i tot 80% is interview liao.. den he come out we asked him isit interview, he said yes... den everyone chua sai:eek: haha. He so sway kana 1st one.. After hearing, i started to get panic sia, heart beat super fast.. Then i chat with some of the guys there hu are oso like me, tot that there is no interview today.. It helps to relax abit while chatting with them..

ok so its my turn, they call me to enter the room. Inside the room is the 3 interviewer sitting behind the table, then you are sitting quite a distance from them, so they can actually see u from head to toe thru out the interview...

so the guy ask me," so why you want to enter the police force?" den i just say its a meaningful job blah blah blah, and den ask me if i intend to further study if i enter the force, how long do i intend to join them, do i know anybody who is in the police force, do i know what are the shift work, do i know where i will be training if i got selected.. I manage to ans their ques, actually there are more things i want to say that i had prepared b4 but because inside really quite stress, so i only manage to tell them abt 60%-70% of my thought, only realised that after i leave the room, quite sad.. so guys going for the interview make sure you had prepared well on how to ans their ques.. After the interview, i am free to go..

Oh and when you first reach the guard house, you might want to exchange the pass with ur student card or something else. cause later they will need to see ur IC for verifying.

i hope tis helps for those who are going for the selection, good luck :)
how long the entire thing took? 8.45am until??

GDnitez

Master Member
Reaction score
how long the entire thing took? 8.45am until??

i end at 4++.. got abt 20+ ppl today.. the interviewer say will contact me to do IQ test and medical appointment, if everything pass, i will nid to go attend the bond signing session... i forgot to ask how long i have to w8.. maybe u can help try asking tml.. haha.

GOOD LUCK FOR TML!! JY

singaporesnake

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i end at 4++.. got abt 20+ ppl today.. the interviewer say will contact me to do IQ test and medical appointment, if everything pass, i will nid to go attend the bond signing session... i forgot to ask how long i have to w8.. maybe u can help try asking tml.. haha.

GOOD LUCK FOR TML!! JY
sen u :) 8 hours wol :s22:

Hanzai

Reaction score
1st time heard of such thing..
police selection + panel interview together..
They must be despo for manpower liao.

yar first time heard of that too. than what if those nv pass selection also go interview meh

GDnitez

Master Member
Reaction score
i oso quite shock lor.. cos i see online forum all say selection bo interview one...

singaporesnake

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
GDnitez, the sms say ic-size photo but i bought my passport size to a photo shop but the person said it is a a ic size? what u bought? i compare the passport size to my ic, it is very big wol :s22:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.