police selection assessment

GDnitez

Master Member
Reaction score
GDnitez, the sms say ic-size photo but i bought my passport size to a photo shop but the person said it is a a ic size? what u bought? i compare the passport size to my ic, it is very big wol :s22:

shd be same ba.. i bring the photo which i use for both my ic and passport...

GDnitez

Master Member
Reaction score
just prepare all the documents which is needed can liao lor, birth cert, edu cert etc.. nid to bring down the original one oso, cos nid to verify.. today got 1 guy lagi power, say he never photocopy ani of his docs...

singaporesnake

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just prepare all the documents which is needed can liao lor, birth cert, edu cert etc.. nid to bring down the original one oso, cos nid to verify.. today got 1 guy lagi power, say he never photocopy ani of his docs...
got get f??? :s13:

GDnitez

Master Member
Reaction score
singaporesnake jus ord right?? saw your post at GAX saying after ORD nothing do everyday pak game lol..

singaporesnake

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
singaporesnake jus ord right?? saw your post at GAX saying after ORD nothing do everyday pak game lol..
u got account there? i surfing both hwz and gax together :)
yeah, ord on 6 jan 09, just receive a operation manning letter from navy :s13:

GDnitez

Master Member
Reaction score
u got account there? i surfing both hwz and gax together :)
yeah, ord on 6 jan 09, just receive a operation manning letter from navy :s13:

dun hab, i go dere to look out for ps3 news nia.. haha..
see u like sibei eng, everyday post gametrailer vid over dere..lol

GDnitez

Master Member
Reaction score
er i got a ques... without NS hor for diploma our starting pay is $1, 958.22 .. so will our pay increase after 2 years??? or cont like tat until the 5 year bond is finish??

kakashi84

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
er i got a ques... without NS hor for diploma our starting pay is $1, 958.22 .. so will our pay increase after 2 years??? or cont like tat until the 5 year bond is finish??

Silly, you will have yearly increment. not sure if the amount is dependent on your performance anot. But is being a PO what u want or u just joining to siam NS? From my pov, being a PO must have passion and motivation else u wont last long in the job and waste 3 years of ur life. Are you prepared for the sai kang and complains coming ur way?

CyanSupra

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After 5 yrs I think gotch the long service award.
the badge rite?
pay aso should increase.

GDnitez

Master Member
Reaction score
Silly, you will have yearly increment. not sure if the amount is dependent on your performance anot. But is being a PO what u want or u just joining to siam NS? From my pov, being a PO must have passion and motivation else u wont last long in the job and waste 3 years of ur life. Are you prepared for the sai kang and complains coming ur way?

My intention to join spf not becos want to siam NS..
aniway i am ok with the sai kang and complains, i can tahan all tis veri well de..

CyanSupra

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
5yr ,10yr , 15yr and so on...
the longer u are in service , the longer ur badge lor.

singaporesnake

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yesterday when after some people that went for interview first left, i heared the 2 person in the counter said that they are rejected, then how come still need to wait at least 1 month to know whether got selected? waste time wol :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.