View Single Post
Old 20-02-2009, 08:17 PM   #4080
Signhere

Hi...

Tai Yuen Street is in wan chai and selling toys ( for / men young people / kids ...etc )... Fa Yuen street is at Prince Edward ( Mong Kok )... they are selling something like Basar Malam...... but of course the things they are selling there is different.

In Macau... if you taking ferry there from HK.... basically once you step out... there are many FOC shutter bus can send you there.... of course they assume you are either staying there or going there for gambling...

If you want to have a better communication... I suggest you speak to them in Mandarin.... if cannot then english... I can't say speak english can't have better price in term when in neg.... but chinese is better.

Before you want to try out the KTV or karaoke... please read there menu first... like happy hour is btw 6 to 8pm... usually come with 2 drinks...

Nowaday dim sum also seldom come in push cart and asking u..... usually u filled the form and they steam straight away.... Um.... to have the best bargin... you should try to taking to morning session btw 07:00am to 11:30am or high tea session 14:00 to 16:00..... the dim sum usually at HK$ 6.8 to 8.8 per dish.... of course if you having in central is much expensive than having it in shatin.

if go by 7pm... usually come with buffet dinner.... etc

Go there are lunch time.. they have set lunch.. like HK$68... sing for 2 hours with meals... etc study more to enjoy more. OK???

If you want to know more about where to buy cheap ocean park ticket or disneyland ticket... or something can help u... let me know OK..

haha.... I am a guy psoted to shenzhen and staying in Hong Kong. ( Sporean la!!! )

Enjoy your trip
Signhere is offline   Reply With Quote