police selection assessment

GDnitez

Master Member
Reaction score
5yr ,10yr , 15yr and so on...
the longer u are in service , the longer ur badge lor.
icic..

yesterday when after some people that went for interview first left, i heared the 2 person in the counter said that they are rejected, then how come still need to wait at least 1 month to know whether got selected? waste time wol :(

wah realli meh??? At the end of the interview, the interviewer ask mi if i know when is my enlistment date, hope it means i am accepted sia.... cos if i am not accepted, y he bother asking.. lol

singaporesnake

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
icic..

wah realli meh??? At the end of the interview, the interviewer ask mi if i know when is my enlistment date, hope it means i am accepted sia.... cos if i am not accepted, y he bother asking.. lol
u mean for your ns?

kakashi84

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, any regulars can help to answer my question? What does 'Financial Embarrassment' means?

I am currently servicing a DBS study loan assist for my p-t degree programme at Kaplan. The amount is 10k and it is more than 3 times my salary. i have been regularly paying the installment on time. Will it affect my appointment as officer?

Please help.

GDnitez

Master Member
Reaction score
wah they just sms mi to go for a psychometric test on.......................

23 JAN (Mon) :s22::s22::s22:

tink they put wrong ba.... but din expect to be so fast sia, less den a week after the interview..

Hanzai

Reaction score
wah they just sms mi to go for a psychometric test on.......................

23 JAN (Mon) :s22::s22::s22:

tink they put wrong ba.... but din expect to be so fast sia, less den a week after the interview..

During the selection u nv do?

kakashi84

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So Weird. but anyway hope u get in and fulfill your dreams. rem to tret every question seriously and dont anyhow answer

Dj_AsiCs

Reaction score
anione receive letter to go for medical checkup on 4th march?

my interview was on the 4th feb, receive letter today to go for medical examination..
anione gt receive?

btw dat time long sia, i was the last person to go home, wait so long wah lao make me more nervous but in the end everything was ok la :s13:

Last edited:

mitsui14

Reaction score
eh i have a question.. lets say u went cmpb for medical already then still need to do another medical checkup if u passed the interviews?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.