police selection assessment

GDnitez

Master Member
Reaction score
mi too still waiting for the medical check up.. 2 weeks since the 2nd interview ..

mulderang

Master Member
Reaction score
i will like to wish all the successful future PO all the best in their future career. :)

Lawenforcer

Reaction score
no la... i got my panel interview the 1st time i go liao.. i mean my 2nd "interview" which is the psychometric test for mi... haha

alamak psycho test also counted as interview meh? haha. Mine is selection assesment plus panel interview leh...hopefully we all get to go in, the next regular intake will be may. :)

xjasonz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
may......wah...regular PO 6mths. CNB 7mths....if i manage to get in, i will pass out just nice christmas....interesting....reminds me of my NSF days. went in bmt in june. bslc in sept and pass out aslc in feb

GDnitez

Master Member
Reaction score
alamak psycho test also counted as interview meh? haha. Mine is selection assesment plus panel interview leh...hopefully we all get to go in, the next regular intake will be may. :)

hopefully will receive the letter for medical check up soon lor.. ~_~

tiffanydunk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i seriously would like to know how u all answered the panel questions. I go for FIVE times panel interview, the 5th time was with a pyschiatrist. Still did not make it. Damn! but tat was b4 i went NS. U guys who wanna signed on completed NS?

Come to think of it, no one beats my number of time going for the interviews eh.

arilhasan

Reaction score
i seriously would like to know how u all answered the panel questions. I go for FIVE times panel interview, the 5th time was with a pyschiatrist. Still did not make it. Damn! but tat was b4 i went NS. U guys who wanna signed on completed NS?

Come to think of it, no one beats my number of time going for the interviews eh.

i think ppl who completed NS have better chance to sign on. I'm now waiting 4 my bond signing.

singaporesnake

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

why 5? :s22: when u went?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.