Online Shopping SCAM

• Have you been Scammed?
    Follow this advisory from National Crime Prevention Council (NCPC) on the next steps you can take. More info

JermaineS

Master Member
Reaction score
www.japstreetwear.com

bought a shirt and the second time i wanted to bought a cap for $50 and i've already transferred the money but the item did not come. reported to police after 1 month but..... haizz whats the point.

btw, that site sells replica ones and im not buying replica stuff anymore from this experience.

7urfer

Reaction score
i tink its the best to buy frm the flagship webby
eg. if wanna buy a&f polo order directly frm the web itself

Integra.TypeR

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
http://dresshimup.net/

Not scam. But very bad service provided by them. Failed to respond to buyers on the specified date given despite numerous e-mails to them.

Almost 1 month and still waiting for their reply.

Rahman

Master Member
Reaction score
www.japstreetwear.com

bought a shirt and the second time i wanted to bought a cap for $50 and i've already transferred the money but the item did not come. reported to police after 1 month but..... haizz whats the point.

btw, that site sells replica ones and im not buying replica stuff anymore from this experience.

The owner of that website has apologized to Nike for selling counterfeit Nike products.

i2vx2x.jpg

adeity

Reaction score
omg japstreet, that makes me worry. thanks for the info! my friend was almost going to get his shoes from there

ZenithCastle

Reaction score
Yea, try Western Union if pp is not accepted. Its a convenient payment system that can be found at SingPost.

derek1985

Reaction score
How about an online shopping portal which is safe and reliable?

i think nowadays we must be careful with online shopping. i've tried tarazz and so far so gd.:s7:

yapwh07

Reaction score
So unlucky.... these idiot people. Anyway u guys know what websites sell good clothing? those designers' clothes

diatomics

Master Member
Reaction score
its not scam la, last time I bought a polo tee from access-ed without noticing its a fake ralph lauren tee. Angry sia! Never bought from there again.

icedTeh

Reaction score
after seeing this thread, it made me become wary of buying things online... but has anyone tried buying from this site? http://www.paulsclothingstore.com/ cause i am interested to buy something from their site... so if anyone has do comment on it so i can fell assured :)

dusk88

Reaction score
Im gonna give u a guide for online shopping. ( i've learnt it the hard way obviously )

For me, my only lead is his POSB savings acct no, You guys tink its possible to hunt him down? will CASE or police give a damm sh*t abt my case ?

Yes just report to the police. the bank will have his name, nric, home address and everything. it's seriously stupid of him to think he can run off.

vofzxy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can i ask anyone buy ties from ebay before?
they are all pretty alright ya?

from the pictures seem not too bad... esp all the "power sellers"

sweet_pea

Reaction score
100% Safe Shop

I think its safer to buy from the more popular sites to avoid being cheated. I've recently bought from this blog shop:

http://theblackbazaar.livejournal.com

Its 100% safe and the stuffs are very nice and rather cheap too! Got zipper leggings at only $8 bcos of some promo they were having. You girls can check it out if you all are interested. They have pretty dresses, skirts, shorts jackets --ayy, you name it!

Hope this helps! :)

gloriarena

Reaction score
Hey babes,

You all can try this blogshop too.
I have buying studd from them this few months and their stuff is good, pretty and affordable.
http://the-whitealley.livejournal.com

P.s you all won't get cheated by not receiving the items =) I received all the items that I have brought! anw, thanks whitealley for the good service.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.