Thai Disco regulars?

do_not_obstruct

Reaction score
now hot is icon,sabai and nana. . sabai is quite fun but lways got fight. . icon have the best band of all in my opinion and nana have the most girls. . lookers @ lor 28 is nt bad too but too wild for me..

sabai sabai, the gals from other disco will go there after work...the singers all pretty boy....think they target female crowd, and carrot like me go there help the gals to pay for the drinks...lol

icon the best singers left tik and kate....bebe, mimi and anna not there liao....

nam wan (the male singer) also went back liao...

lookers a lot of vietnamese right?

webhoster

Reaction score
sabai sabai, the gals from other disco will go there after work...the singers all pretty boy....think they target female crowd, and carrot like me go there help the gals to pay for the drinks...lol

icon the best singers left tik and kate....bebe, mimi and anna not there liao....

nam wan (the male singer) also went back liao...

lookers a lot of vietnamese right?

yea my friend always bring girls frm nana/lookers/windsor to sabai sabai. . band is very good but nt as good as icon, i met my teerak at sabai sabai lol. from what i heard, the girls at sabai sabai is lesser as the boss wana concentrate more on the band. sabai sabai would def be a good place to go if there isnt much fights, i could witness up to 4-5 fights per night man, fights are very common there.

went to discovery few days ago to recce. not happening. . only like 3tables and 10+ girls.

biodraft

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i prefer nana lol. ive been to lookers a few times in the past as my friend is bartender there. mainly viets.

btw you all go hor, normally drink what?

do_not_obstruct

Reaction score
i prefer nana lol. ive been to lookers a few times in the past as my friend is bartender there. mainly viets.

btw you all go hor, normally drink what?

I normally open a bottle of Chivas at icon. If go TD den can afford to open martell. Me poor guy na...

do_not_obstruct

Reaction score
knn...went icon last night...10 plus only almost cannot find table for only 2 person...where is the recession ?

biodraft

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i only open martell. i just hate the taste of beer lol

chivas sometimes my friend treat then i anything lor, since its free lol

webhoster

Reaction score
lookers now got a bit more of thai already. . LOL i was also at icon last night. . around 2. . but was told full house. . so went to sabai sabai. . as usual. . 4+ got fight. . everybody run. . sian lo. .

webhoster

Reaction score
eh bro ever gone to Thailand and play?? maybe next mth gona go find my teerak and celebrate songkan. wonder hows the nightlife there. . hmmm

do_not_obstruct

Reaction score
depends on what kind of clubs you go to...but generally they are bigger, better decorated with a lot of cyotes and models (in sg we call them showgirls)

Your teerak from where? can ask her to bring chiu ard lor. Last time i went drinking with thai ppl, totally knock out by them lol....no fight....

webhoster

Reaction score
yea i heard that clubs there are bigger and nicer. . liquours are cheap too. . but the downside is that u need to pay for every mixer. .zzz

my teerak from Bangkok. so u went to Thailand b4 eh? how is the expenses there like? high?

do_not_obstruct

Reaction score
i went bkk but never go party...only went party in pattaya...

yah every mixer must pay but on the whole still cheaper...if u are gungho enuff can drink the 100 pipers even cheaper...

go toilet must be careful...got ppl help u massage...last time i dunno got a shock....cannot come out...lol...

after that i always go cubicle or tell them i dun want.

I spent total ard 1k there for a week but I am considered very spendrift liao. Cos I paid for my thai frens there oso...ur teerak shld be driving so transport is settled...carpark is dirt cheap...

webhoster

Reaction score
lol sounds so fun. hmm 1k is ard 22k baht already? how is the lodging rates like?

webhoster

Reaction score
mostly will be staying at a friend's house but will be staying outside for some of the nights. hmm sounds cheap to go Thailand.

do_not_obstruct

Reaction score
u know all those big spenders at icon, buy flowers machiam they print $$ like that. what they do for a living ah? how come so much $$? some looks damn young oso...anyone noes these ppl personally? I ish very curious.

how come i cannot be like them?

eyz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
some are planted patrons. they are jus there buy flowers for hot girls, in order to spite ya into buying more flower for the girls.

anyway guys, which TD in BKK do ya recommend?? hollywood? is there a club call dancefever? i'll be there before songkran and will be heading to hatyai for the songkran festival itself.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.