police selection assessment

stiener

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I received an SMS to go for an interview on the coming Thursday. Given the situation now, I'm sure it will be very competitive.

After apply for so many times finally I get to go for an interview. If I fail this interview, then no more chance of joining the SPF as I am turning 28 on my coming birthday.

Joining the force has been my dream ever since secondary school and very crucial as I may opt to take up a Masters in Forensic Psychology.

Anyone going for the interview on the 19th Mar? Any idea how is the SOC of HTA compared to SOC of army?

Last edited:

singaporesnake

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I received an SMS to go for an interview on the coming Thursday. Given the situation now, I'm sure it will be very competitive.

After apply for so many times finally I get to go for an interview. If I fail this interview, then no more chance of joining the SPF as I am turning 28 on my coming birthday.

Joining the force has been my dream ever since secondary school and very crucial as I may opt to take up a Masters in Forensic Psychology.

Anyone going for the interview on the 19th Mar? Any idea how is the SOC of HTA compared to SOC of army?
from my navy friends, more easy :s13:

skydog

Reaction score
hello all, i am new here. might be off-topic a bit. I am currently on the home team merit award, do any of you know of anyone who are also on the award currently serving in spf now. i would like to become a senior officer in the force later; hoping to do a part time degree once i complete HTA as I will be considered as a regular, not an ns-man. whats the requirement like of a PO converting into a SPO and will studying part time be even possible as well? By this, i mean the stress and shift time factor...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.