Thai Disco regulars?

InsaneClownPosse

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sabai how come fight like nobody business one

my friend went there one group hvnt open the bottle , few bottles fly past already ...

but its a fun place leh , somemore got sg chiobu also

last sat i went home at 3am .. no fight yet ..

maybe the real stuff come after 4 :s13:

webhoster

Reaction score
u know all those big spenders at icon, buy flowers machiam they print $$ like that. what they do for a living ah? how come so much $$? some looks damn young oso...anyone noes these ppl personally? I ish very curious.

how come i cannot be like them?

got a bunch of guys i happened to know at some thai discos. . every night 1 group 5-10 guys can chiong 2-3 thai discos and open 7-8 bottles/big cannon like no need $$ one. . mostly these ppl are bookies or do under-the-table business

dodg3vip3r

Master Member
Reaction score
Webhoster when wanna intro thai mei mei to moi? :D Moi ish oso wanna get a teerak reh...:(

do_not_obstruct

Reaction score
went sabai last night...band not bad but no babes....icon babes still the best...lucky managed to get an icon babe join me for a while...lol

webhoster

Reaction score
went sabai last night...band not bad but no babes....icon babes still the best...lucky managed to get an icon babe join me for a while...lol

yea sabai's girls mostly only for for regulars that they know, lucky for me i met my teerak there on her 1st day of work. .well i tried to go icon but its always FULL!!! bro u tried bangkok thai/ top five? hows the environment there?

mingster84

Reaction score
yea sabai's girls mostly only for for regulars that they know, lucky for me i met my teerak there on her 1st day of work. .well i tried to go icon but its always FULL!!! bro u tried bangkok thai/ top five? hows the environment there?

if you frequent icon sabai nana kind of places you better don't go bangkok thai disco at orchard if thats what you're referring to.you'll be utterly disappointed. :s22:

B3nGzz

Reaction score
ish regular at NANA .. now no more.. weent sabai.. the girl there quit chui~

webhoster

Reaction score
jus went sabai last night. . sian now sabai got viet and cambodia girls sia. . i tink all these girls at geylang tan bo jiak dan come sabai find customer. .

hey PFS. . maybe i could go tonight. .hows narciscus rate?

do_not_obstruct

Reaction score
the only good thing abt bangkok thai is cheap drinks. the pretty gals there are those going there with customers or teerak after work...

webhoster

Reaction score
went to windsor's music thai last night. . crowd is getting lesser and lesser. .

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.