HoNg KoNg TrIp...Hooray!!~~

urban_closet

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Latest rates from SQ for travel in late July - $966 for 2 pax ($483 per pax)
Jetstar - $350 per person.

Waiting for HK's national carrier to drop their rates... When will they follow SQ to drop the rates o__O

ascdf13

Master Member
Reaction score
Latest rates from SQ for travel in late July - $966 for 2 pax ($483 per pax)
Jetstar - $350 per person.

Waiting for HK's national carrier to drop their rates... When will they follow SQ to drop the rates o__O

SQ will have ransdom promo every now n then, just take note.. last week i think SQ has the promo again..

valeon

Master Member
Reaction score
Anybody know how to use the octopus card on airport bus or public bus? Is the method same as our Ezlink card?

TsQ

Master Member
Reaction score
Anybody know how to use the octopus card on airport bus or public bus? Is the method same as our Ezlink card?

same.. and they hv more topup kiosk.. also i feel that theirs processes faster..

Simply.CinfuL

Reaction score
hello...

i'm planning to go Hk this coming August but still havent decide which travel agency to look for...anyone can give me some suggestion??? As this is my first trip to Hk, i'm very very very exciting and panic as dunno what to prepare and plan for...hahahhaa...

so, can i get some value opinion from u guys who have been to HK before? is S$800 - $900/pax consider expensive if the f&e package including half day tour, 1 day disneyland, 1 day macau trip, cathay pacific, west hotel...it's a 5D4N trip. any comments??

hope to get some information from u guys!~!~

thanks in advance loooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr............... :s12:

Hi, you can consider Apple Holiday!! I got 4 person going all sharing same rm but pay only $588 per person including TAXES. The Hotel is call L Nina. You want their details I can PM you ;)

weidino

Reaction score
Help

Just curious whether can we cover the following place in one day?

Ocean Park then The Peak in the evening?

or

Da Fu and then Disneyland in the afternoon?

Can anyone advise?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.