Nespresso User Club

michelLeo

Reaction score
All Nespresso users,

Did anyone tried to buy capsules from overseas like the UK? Each cost less than 0.3 pounds and by changing to S$, only cost less than S$0.7 (using current exchange rate). By MO, huge savings can be done. The machines are also very much cheaper than S'pore surprisingly.

Have anyone done this before? Thks!

michelLeo

Reaction score
To unwanted:

Do you still MO-ing? There are much more designs and colours, not to mention much cheaper too comparing between the exact same design!

How much can you save per machine my MO?

In Europe is cheaper of cux.
I used to do that for the capsules. BTW they also have thsoe Nespresso Chocolates sold there.

But once there's some problems with the customs n i stopped doing that.
I think there's a max amount u can order at a time.

I was toking to my friend but when we calculated, it's about the same price in SG after all the shipping,tax,etc.

For the machines, i used to MO for the mates here.

michelLeo

Reaction score
Take note of that those which bears those partnership logo from Krups, Delonghi,etc.

Dun have local servicing at all. That's what happened to my friend who bought one back. Is not made in Switzerland. Those are cheaper though.

Only those from Nespresso direct(no partnership) can have warranty n servicing honoured here. My friend got her machines from Korea.

Is not realli a MO actually. My friend brings in bulk in SG for her company. I just carry along. No tax no shipment charges since it's in a container.

i no longer MOing i think my friend's office left a few for standby only.
Saving is about 30% off the machines.
:)

IMO those designs with Krups and Delonghi are very nice! Candy for the eyes..

Unwanted: Do you mean whose not made in Switzerland are not under warranty in S'pore? But how wrong can a nespresso machine be? I wonder. It might be worth it if can last for a couple of years for a hundred plus euros or punds, comparing to price in S'pore, costing S$518 at least.

seanyboydad

Reaction score
Hi, just to check if anyone know where to get those cream for coffee that you find in restaurant (comes in little sealed container) or those half and half (1/2 milk 1/2 cream).

seanyboydad

Reaction score
My machine in Paris, need to clean every 6 mths. Look like crap when the nozzles are clogged.

I heard in SG u dun need to cause our water is lack of minerals. LOL

I guess de-scaling is not so critical in SG as our water is "soft". Maybe once a year will do if you want to play safe. The liquid they sell is pretty ex at 30 bucks for 2 packs I think.

zenotic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Having a Vivalto right now. Recently received the newsletter on the brand new 5 flavors.

mambofever

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just had a roma + meiji milk + daim chocolate.

a few quick questions: any good deals for clear espresso/coffee cups?

and whether the nespresso capsules across the world are the same?

meaning can i buy them in France and UK?

babyanjel

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how quiet ish the machine ah??

moi wan buy one put in office but not welli nice if its too loud :eek:

(btw boss is using regular coffee maker only... so need to be discrete) :X

zenotic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any tips on where to buy nice clear glasses for the coffee? preferbly not too expensive..

i don't like the nespresso labelled ones..

I am using Bodum's double wall cups.

assam7oz.jpg

bodum_bistro_10604-10_lg.jpg

zenotic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how quiet ish the machine ah??

moi wan buy one put in office but not welli nice if its too loud :eek:

(btw boss is using regular coffee maker only... so need to be discrete) :X

Like most espresso machine, its not very discrete. considering its 19 bar pressure machine :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.