Thai Disco regulars?

webhoster

Reaction score
windsor hotel. . Music Thai. . its opposite crystal palace ktv i tink. girls nt much but standard quite high. .better than those at sabai. got one or 2 singers damm hawt.

webhoster

Reaction score
girls go by LD.a small thai disco inside windsor hotel 3rd floor. mostly i go for barrels which are at $80. liquors are more hua xuan as a bottle of chivas is like $130 i tink. the band is damm friendly, they will come down talk to u etc, most of the girls i know there quite gian chiong one, after their work can bring them go sabai etc.

webhoster

Reaction score
wah pcb. . hangover from yesterday so dint went to buy 4d. . in the end came out 1st and starters. . ccb

webhoster

Reaction score
heard tat sabaisabai every hr ish got fight huan... ijit?

yea man.. so far its one of the best thai disco i had been to but too bad the ah beng crowd is bringing it down. . well surprisingly last sat i went theres no fight at all.:D

Partimer

Reaction score
girls go by LD.a small thai disco inside windsor hotel 3rd floor. mostly i go for barrels which are at $80. liquors are more hua xuan as a bottle of chivas is like $130 i tink. the band is damm friendly, they will come down talk to u etc, most of the girls i know there quite gian chiong one, after their work can bring them go sabai etc.

Ya... Music Thai is fun if you dun like crowds. I been there last week and the singers are friendly. They will come down to chat and play with you. Especially the 2 male singer. They are very funny. Martell is $198 with free flow of mixer (city plaza need to pay for mixer)

webhoster

Reaction score
wah bo updates liao ah?? this whole week i nv chiong thai clubs liao. .kinnda bored

do_not_obstruct

Reaction score
me as usual only go to icon lor...nothing extra, just more and more complains from the gals that customers are getting younger and more stingy....they are drinking a lot more but getting a lot less LDs...

webhoster

Reaction score
me as usual only go to icon lor...nothing extra, just more and more complains from the gals that customers are getting younger and more stingy....they are drinking a lot more but getting a lot less LDs...

ya lo. . wan cheap wan clean wan dua liap ni. . nowadays either guys bring own cai or bring their teerak there after work. .hard to sell much LDs

webhoster

Reaction score
yea. . be it decent ones, clubs or lup sup ones. . everywhere is the same.
planning to tiong international lvl liao haha

dodg3vip3r

Master Member
Reaction score
Then Danok (small town at the Thai-Malaysia border) or HCM city(Vietnam) would be very good choices. :D

webhoster

Reaction score
Then Danok (small town at the Thai-Malaysia border) or HCM city(Vietnam) would be very good choices. :D

hmm Danok is that small island with the famous duty free shop? hmm i ma goin to Bangkok to recce recce this comming july.any tips?:D

do_not_obstruct

Reaction score
wtf....overheard some kids in icon talking about how to play the ladies and avoid buying them LDs. Cannot stand these kind of ppl...want to play and dun want to pay...they are oso making a living, dun waste their time lah...

webhoster

Reaction score
wtf....overheard some kids in icon talking about how to play the ladies and avoid buying them LDs. Cannot stand these kind of ppl...want to play and dun want to pay...they are oso making a living, dun waste their time lah...

ya lo nowadays a lot of people hug and rubba rubba those girls and when they ask for LDs, they will like say later then buy or they are going off already etc.

i know most girls working in sabai cannot hit their 15 LDs per night quota nearly every single day. LDs nv sell much yet everyday they kena tekan drinking by the customers.some guys r even worse, buy 1-2 LD expect the girl to go hm with them!!!:(

do_not_obstruct

Reaction score
i see 1 case best...order liao den left without paying...

a lot of them act blur, cannot hear when the gals ask for drinks....now see the gals almost every night drunk, but all got so little drinks

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.