~Porter Japan Official Thread~

nakamoto

Reaction score
roughly how much the monogram wallet at surrender? and the wallet at international porter at wisma?

nakamoto

Reaction score
wah! the price if convert from the webby more ex leh.170+ sg if convert from us.

shall go check it out soon =)

nakamoto

Reaction score
wah! the price if convert from the webby more ex leh.170+ sg if convert from us.

shall go check it out soon =)

lennon_81000

Reaction score
guys, just placed my order on porter heat wallet at coolcat.
just wonder, i'm to fill in the personal detail when check out, but am not approach further to key in the credit card info. so am i suppose to wait another few more days to hear the getback from coolcat, or there's some errors occur when placing my order?

mosmos

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
guys, just placed my order on porter heat wallet at coolcat.
just wonder, i'm to fill in the personal detail when check out, but am not approach further to key in the credit card info. so am i suppose to wait another few more days to hear the getback from coolcat, or there's some errors occur when placing my order?

they will need to check store whether got stock or not, then will email you with a link to key in credit card details. :o

DSWH123

Reaction score
1_878524477l.jpg

1_194300018l.jpg

hey guys i am selling my headporter wallet.. is very brand new as i used it for 3 weeks only.. got recept to prove and even the surrender plastic bag still here.. i bought it at surrender for 140. not selling for 100.. its v brand new!!! :look:

ITS THE BROWNIE ONE.. if interested can sms me at 96614979

breadtok

Reaction score
lost

hey any idea where got sell Black Beauty Noir waisy bag and Navy Argyle waist bag?? I wanna buy and buy from where cheaper? i'm new at this. help me..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.