[Official cycling thread]

TheoDR

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Hoot for the day! :crazy: Wanted to get XTR shifters but then this month $$$ gonna fly deep deep. 1 year anniv with WR coming next week :s34: pruss mum's bday coming too. :o Pruss the TEF guy say XT shifters good enough for now, next time then hoot XTR. :o

Fizik Gobi XM K:Ium Saddle
640IMG_0531.jpg

Wow, the saddle ish sibei songs! Sit down only gives the "Ahhhhhh..." sibei comfy kind of feeling. :s34:

Last edited:

Ah_keong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any recommendations for good saddle say with a budget of $200 - $300....

is seat post and seat clamp important?

Last edited:

sarlame_saucepack

Master Member
Reaction score
Sorry, me kpo, the air-cushioned Velo Geltech pad is good. Unlike foam type, it really gives a 'bouncy' feel. Your kar chng feels good.

Anyway, I saw a guy pillion his partner on a nice looking electric bike, like a scooter, with long rectangular seat and rear-view mirrors. They zoom past me easily. Where can I view a good range of electric bikes? Name of shop? Thank you.

Ah_keong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Which is better? DCL or Separates???

DCL

XT = 526g/pr
XTR = 442g/pr

Separates

XT disc levers + rapidfire = 256g + 255g = 511g
XTR disc levers + rapidfire = 192g + 215g = 407g

which is better??

Dual or separates?

tremor

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dual control if something spoil, u need to change the whole thing. Plus it looks fugly. Get separate.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.