Thai Disco regulars?

webhoster

Reaction score
i see 1 case best...order liao den left without paying...

a lot of them act blur, cannot hear when the gals ask for drinks....now see the gals almost every night drunk, but all got so little drinks

ya when my teerak was working at sabai. . some f**ker ordered 10 LDs and left. . she had to bear all the cost!!!:s27::s27:

eternalxx

Master Member
Reaction score
Ya... Music Thai is fun if you dun like crowds. I been there last week and the singers are friendly. They will come down to chat and play with you. Especially the 2 male singer. They are very funny. Martell is $198 with free flow of mixer (city plaza need to pay for mixer)

haha by any chance do u mean jack as one of the guys =:p he is really funny and nice sia haha

biodraft

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
heard that nana next week gonna close for 1 week.

changing management :(

webhoster

Reaction score
Wah one whole week??sian lo. .

Hope after the change of management it will be more happening!!

do_not_obstruct

Reaction score
just some updates on icon...got promotion now 2 bot of chivas for 338 and 2 bot of martell for 368. Fri and Sat no promo, only Sun to Thurs....dunno when the promo ends though...

do_not_obstruct

Reaction score
any regulars at resort at east coast?

only went there once long time ago....but have a couple of ladies i know over there...the price used to be the same as icon, cos same boss...now i think change management liao so dunno the rates...

fanboyboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
only went there once long time ago....but have a couple of ladies i know over there...the price used to be the same as icon, cos same boss...now i think change management liao so dunno the rates...

not really sure whats the price last time.

now 1 jug i think is 32 and 1 martell is 187.

fire

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
of all the thai disco i went, think cheapest whisky is at JDee in golden mile...haven't been back there since my teerak went home haha...rest for a while b4 chiong again... :)

webhoster

Reaction score
its around the same as the others .

live band is not bad,girls quite friendly.

hungry can go downstair eat macdonald.

oh so the stairs is beside the atm one right. . hmm no wonder. . during last new yr's eve, when i was withdrawing $$ i saw quite a lot of girls hanging around that area!!!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.