police selection assessment

OmegaLeadR

Reaction score
mcq qustion on your character, got pic missing image, choose pic to fill in the blank, some problems, there are answers then u rate them which is the most suitable to less suitable, 268 mcq :s13: :s22:

Somehow it reminds me of the test we took back at CMPB during the check-up...

OreO84

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
mcq qustion on your character, got pic missing image, choose pic to fill in the blank, some problems, there are answers then u rate them which is the most suitable to less suitable, 268 mcq :s13: :s22:
oh i meant the interview with the psychologist instead :s13:

Molely

Reaction score
that psy test is insane, took the whole day.

during NS, for those who are selected to go for NPCO will be required to take it during the BMT period just a few weeks before POP.

as for interviewing with the psychologist, not likely unless something is very wrong or what with your test.

all the chio and cute psychologists left already, i think left only 1 acceptable one there nia.....

p00p00

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
that psy test is insane, took the whole day.

during NS, for those who are selected to go for NPCO will be required to take it during the BMT period just a few weeks before POP.

as for interviewing with the psychologist, not likely unless something is very wrong or what with your test.

all the chio and cute psychologists left already, i think left only 1 acceptable one there nia.....
i think for SPOs there's interview with psychologists de

stiener

Reaction score
erm...how long does it take for me to get the medical letter after the board interview? If the doc certified me fit, what are my chances?

Dinorex

Reaction score
yup cfm that day. thanks. Dont know 30th can come out or not as 1st may labour day.

stiener

Reaction score
I went for my board interview and medical examination liao. It was on the same day. Does anyone know if JO and SO intake will be the same date? What are my chances now?

xjasonz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone got called up for interview on 5th May with CNB? just received a call frm them this morning! shiok. waited close to 2mths for tht call....

stiener

Reaction score
anyone got called up for interview on 5th May with CNB? just received a call frm them this morning! shiok. waited close to 2mths for tht call....

wow...congrats man. I have sent my application for more than 6 months now. Still no news from them. All the best for your interview.

xjasonz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wow...congrats man. I have sent my application for more than 6 months now. Still no news from them. All the best for your interview.

after 6mths? i think you can send again. cos they will keep yr records up to 6mths. so you can try to reapply again?

i got email them 1mth after the application to check on the outcome. then they replied saying will inform me by end of april.

maybe u wana try for prisons officer? i also got send application. got a reply too. so i will go for both interview to see which i got. funny thing is, only Police Force never reply me.

stiener

Reaction score
after 6mths? i think you can send again. cos they will keep yr records up to 6mths. so you can try to reapply again?

i got email them 1mth after the application to check on the outcome. then they replied saying will inform me by end of april.

maybe u wana try for prisons officer? i also got send application. got a reply too. so i will go for both interview to see which i got. funny thing is, only Police Force never reply me.

I have sent twice to CNB. Never tried prison service. I will wait for SPF to get back to me. I went for the 3rd interview and also the medical check-up le. I just hope that they let me know the result soon cos I may have a job offer sometime this week. SPF has been working fast considering that I cleared 3 interviews and medical check within a month. So I was wondering how are my chances now. Btw, the doc give me a fully fit for my medical.

xjasonz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1 impt question.

I have applied for Police Force, Prisons Services and CNB. and i got an interview with ALL 3. and i have decided to go for all 3. will it affect one another?

cos all 3 have to take the psy test. so meaning i have to take it 3 times? or just 1 result will be shared among 3 agencies? and most imptly, will they know I have applied for all 3 agencies?

lostleo

Reaction score
juz to check.. if let's say went for the all the interview alr.. dEn finaly stage is the medical check-up.. is there chances that you might not be selected? coz i went to the last stage which is medical check up and wait like 1month++ till nw still no news.... T_T

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.