Post your food photo here (local)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueodyssey

Reaction score
Well now I know what I can see if I have no appetite:D

Great. Anyone tried the nasi lemak along Katong Road?

skrible

Reaction score
i love the photos! is there any blog or websites to get photo and updates regularly of foodies? (besides ishootieatipost... whatever that blog is called)

maximmaxim

Reaction score
hey sen, have you also tried the 'barley gingko' drink from commonwealth FC at level1, its quite famous n auntie is very generous with her gingko in her thick homemade barely drink.. at night,level 2 there are two very worthy stall, chicken rice that served really fluffy and aromatic chicken rice but they dun give complementary soup , the other stall that sells dumpling/si chuan sour and spicy soup also thats really yummilicious.. the dumpling skin is hand made this old ah ma and the filling is bursting with flavour and real soupy, is a family stall run by singaporean just when you tot all stalls selling dumplings are run by PRC, this stall has catered the filling and flavour/texture to suit our palette(less chives/garnish in it, instead is well marinated minced meat) and you can see all tables on level 2 confirm got a plate of their dumpling. pls give it a shot n i believe you will love it too

Prawn Mee @ Commonwealth Ave FC. S$2.50 portion. Early morning open liao
2nsud60.jpg

1418msh.jpg

Sen

Honorary Member
Reaction score
The 'barley gingko' haven't try before. The chicken rice my friend eaten before, he commented that it's very oily plus they don't debone the chicken. The dumpling/si chuan sour and spicy soup sounds good, will give it a go next time. :D

hey sen, have you also tried the 'barley gingko' drink from commonwealth FC at level1, its quite famous n auntie is very generous with her gingko in her thick homemade barely drink.. at night,level 2 there are two very worthy stall, chicken rice that served really fluffy and aromatic chicken rice but they dun give complementary soup , the other stall that sells dumpling/si chuan sour and spicy soup also thats really yummilicious.. the dumpling skin is hand made this old ah ma and the filling is bursting with flavour and real soupy, is a family stall run by singaporean just when you tot all stalls selling dumplings are run by PRC, this stall has catered the filling and flavour/texture to suit our palette(less chives/garnish in it, instead is well marinated minced meat) and you can see all tables on level 2 confirm got a plate of their dumpling. pls give it a shot n i believe you will love it too

maximmaxim

Reaction score
Ya the chicken rice is tad on the oily side but the rice is very special i think..cos it looks like plain rice..the colour is almost white n rather fluffy n ya they are either too lazy or very traditional, they don't debone.. the barely gingko is at level 1 near the corner along the same lane as the famous long que char kway teow.. i bet you will like the dumplings/si chuan sour n spicy!!

The 'barley gingko' haven't try before. The chicken rice my friend eaten before, he commented that it's very oily plus they don't debone the chicken. The dumpling/si chuan sour and spicy soup sounds good, will give it a go next time. :D

maximmaxim

Reaction score
wow potent stuff man! a bowl of pig organ soup + fish + rice = innovative!! $3.3onli? what's the taste like n service rate it!

Bukit Merah Lane 1, Blk 124 'Green Signboard' soup stall. S$3.30 plus rice. Lunch hours only :D
oszuj9.jpg

124ev0y.jpg

291mkhv.jpg

Sen

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Ya, S$3.30. I went after 2:30pm so auntie gimme extra 2 x fried fish, clear stock huh. Service is good lor, the auntie uncle can be very chatty one. Most important the meat is fresh, before 12pm sure got long long q one, no horse run. BTW most customers would order fish soup, just that i like pork better :D

wow potent stuff man! a bowl of pig organ soup + fish + rice = innovative!! $3.3onli? what's the taste like n service rate it!

Sen

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Going to Maxwell Road FC today. Lot of good food. :D

mONK_87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What is this ar? Is it some bread or some kueh?

Green Bean Cake yummy......

Snack Attack 2 got recommend a shop in chinatown selling traditional confectionery...the green bean cake looks yummy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.