List of members selling fake products

JermaineS

Master Member
Reaction score
CONDEMN www.japstreetwear.com

ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO GOT CONNED BY www.japstreetwear.com BEFORE,
ITS TIME WE TAKE SOME ACTION AGAINST THIS SCAMMER.

HE STILL UPDATES HIS SITE. OOMG. WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT HIM!!!

HE SHOULD BE CONDEMNED.

eagle2fox2

Reaction score
wow this is really terrible. People are selling fake products to customers. This type of thing cannot be allowed to continue! If the seller says he or she didn't know it was fake, it's really just being ignorant and ought to be dealt with the same action as buyers knowing it is a fake product but still sell it.

eagle2fox2

Reaction score
Btw people, this post is all about the most common desginer toys in Singapore.

This is a fake Be@rbrick on the left and an ORIGINAL Be@rbrick on the right. As you can see, the legs and hands of the fake bearbrick are rounded which makes it impossible for it to stand. The belly of the fake bearbrick is not a pot belly, the original bearbrick has a pot belly. Original bearbrick hands have grips and legs are half rounded with holes on the front and flat on the bottom so that it can stand.
spidey.jpg

Okay, this one below is NOT a fake Bearbrick! It isn't even a Bearbrick, it's called Qee. As you can see, it has a bigger ear than the other one. Still, there are fake Qees being sold in Singapore! Beware, especially this shop called "Tenchi" at Vivo City. They also sell fake Bearbricks for goodness sake.
qee8_toki.jpg

Btw, this is called a Trexi, body shape was locally designed [Singapore]. So far, I've not come across any fake Trexis yet.
trexi_04.png

By the way, this is the shop at Vivo City, called Tenchi, located opposite Pets Safari. I wish a crackdown upon them. Took these photos last time. Omfg so many of them.
27072007003.jpg

27072007004.jpg

27072007005.jpg

And I bought one of them [$12.90] to spread the word around and let friends and visitors know what are fake bearbricks.
IMG_5582.jpg

Hope this post was educational.
Here's something which I came up with Lol.
trexibearbrickqee.jpg

Last edited:

ZEEmonster

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just to check, for authentic abercrombie goods, must they necessarily come with that big and heavy tag which is pinned to the neck area when you receive it?

And for authentic ones, what are the countries which make them? only made in china is it? or made in macau as well?

Thanks

jibai12345

Reaction score
What a stupid PIG, dun know act know, if u lack of product knowlege just admit it, dun blindly speech ur nonsence here.

The pix u took from the shop is called "Popobe" bear, not Be@rbrick , how can u said this is fake Be@rbrick?

Pls do some homework if u wanna saboh ppl.

I'm a Groomy Bear fans, can I say Be@rbrick copy from Groomy Bear or Be@rbrick is fake?

Btw people, this post is all about the most common desginer toys in Singapore.

This is a fake Be@rbrick on the left and an ORIGINAL Be@rbrick on the right. As you can see, the legs and hands of the fake bearbrick are rounded which makes it impossible for it to stand. The belly of the fake bearbrick is not a pot belly, the original bearbrick has a pot belly. Original bearbrick hands have grips and legs are half rounded with holes on the front and flat on the bottom so that it can stand.
spidey.jpg

Okay, this one below is NOT a fake Bearbrick! It isn't even a Bearbrick, it's called Qee. As you can see, it has a bigger ear than the other one. Still, there are fake Qees being sold in Singapore! Beware, especially this shop called "Tenchi" at Vivo City. They also sell fake Bearbricks for goodness sake.
qee8_toki.jpg

Btw, this is called a Trexi, body shape was locally designed [Singapore]. So far, I've not come across any fake Trexis yet.
trexi_04.png

By the way, this is the shop at Vivo City, called Tenchi, located opposite Pets Safari. I wish a crackdown upon them. Took these photos last time. Omfg so many of them.
27072007003.jpg

27072007004.jpg

27072007005.jpg

And I bought one of them [$12.90] to spread the word around and let friends and visitors know what are fake bearbricks.
IMG_5582.jpg

Hope this post was educational.
Here's something which I came up with Lol.
trexibearbrickqee.jpg

Last edited:

daosuan82

Reaction score
Burning Question

I have a personal burning question. How do you define whether a jersey is fake or not? how do we actually define whether a replica (which already means its somehow not orginal) is a fake replica? Is it definitely a fake if the jersey (with the best quality, exactly the same as real) is imported from china? Have you seen any jerseys before? Arsenal soccer jersey has a "Made In Indonesie" on the inside of the jersey. So clear you cannot miss it. So made in indonesia is real soccer jersey? Or made in indonesia but sold by authorised stores such as soccernetstore or retails makes the jersey turns real? Ain't most of our things made from china, indonesia, thailand etc...so that makes lots of our items fake?

Seriously, alot of clothings are made from China. There might be certain small error in the product they made during the production. Hence, the goods are divided into two groups. One group to the outside as authentic...and the other to the outside as replicas, water goods or ur preferred term fake.

Im not trying to argue with you but kindly, anyone, correct me if i am wrong. THank you.

regards,
Jason

daosuan82

Reaction score
THanks

Dear Rahman,

Thank you very much for all the advise. I will not touch this kinda things again. Sincerely Appreciated.

Regards,
Jason Liew

bigbadber

Banned
Reaction score
ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO GOT CONNED BY www.japstreetwear.com BEFORE,
ITS TIME WE TAKE SOME ACTION AGAINST THIS SCAMMER.

HE STILL UPDATES HIS SITE. OOMG. WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT HIM!!!

HE SHOULD BE CONDEMNED.

How to know if A&F berms real or not?
Can't seem to find any serial number confirmation at the online store.

Anyone who bought A&F stuff from tracey (http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/member.php?u=335401) (sorry no offense intended >.<) can help me confirm his reliability? TIA

if u all suspect that these pple are selling fakes to the public en mass,

then maybe just go online and report to police can liao lor

see if they will follow up on the urls that u given

just a suggestion only

bigbadber

Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just to check, for authentic abercrombie goods, must they necessarily come with that big and heavy tag which is pinned to the neck area when you receive it?

And for authentic ones, what are the countries which make them? only made in china is it? or made in macau as well?

Thanks

here is a reference:

left tag is original, right tag is fake
left tag is broader/wider, right tag is narrower

notice the left tag has thicker, better string/rope
the safety pin is special one too
the print on the original tag is well done, while the print on the fake/right tag is poorly printed on
u can spot the differences yourselves

also, the 'made in' dont have 1 specific country only. they are made in a few diff countries.

the best way to compare 2 A&F polo tee is to have 1 original and 1 fake hand in hand comparison
compare the material, the thickness of the cloth
the buttons
the stitching of the moose logo
the inner labels, washing instructions, etc

DSC01625.jpg

DSC01627.jpg

DSC01626.jpg

Last edited:

Rahman

Master Member
Reaction score
I have a personal burning question. How do you define whether a jersey is fake or not? how do we actually define whether a replica (which already means its somehow not orginal) is a fake replica? Is it definitely a fake if the jersey (with the best quality, exactly the same as real) is imported from china? Have you seen any jerseys before? Arsenal soccer jersey has a "Made In Indonesie" on the inside of the jersey. So clear you cannot miss it. So made in indonesia is real soccer jersey? Or made in indonesia but sold by authorised stores such as soccernetstore or retails makes the jersey turns real? Ain't most of our things made from china, indonesia, thailand etc...so that makes lots of our items fake?

Seriously, alot of clothings are made from China. There might be certain small error in the product they made during the production. Hence, the goods are divided into two groups. One group to the outside as authentic...and the other to the outside as replicas, water goods or ur preferred term fake.

Im not trying to argue with you but kindly, anyone, correct me if i am wrong. THank you.

regards,
Jason

This 'replica' for soccer apparels is different from those LV bag replica you seen selling along Orchard road underpass. For soccer apparels, there's such thing known as 'official' replica, meaning official products from the respective brands be it Adidas/Nike and so on. It can be manufactured in Thailand/Indonesia/China etc. and many others.

And now, the fake replica / counterfeit apparels. Whether the seller make it clear to the public the item(s) are fake or not, it is an offence to import/distribute those item within Singapore. Hardwarezone, being a prestige local discussion forum is often misused to sell such item(s). Thankfully, there're plenty of alerted users here who will soon discover and report to the moderators who shall then closed the thread.

Some seller(s) are worst, to sell 'real' as 'fake'. You may want to do some search of the past 'threads' in HWZ on Fred Perry apparels. Apparently this particular seller got into police case as alot of their buyer(s) are unsatisfied being the fact the the seller actually purchased the clothings from Ebay Hongkong and resell here at a high profit margin. One brushing statement saying authenticity is guaranteed by supplier is not enough.

Lately (2 weeks ago), there're police raids at islandwide Pasar Malam which sells branded sports apparels and accessories. Its reported in the papers. Those stuff, which resemble the real, some up to 99% are the fakes being sold at ridiculously cheap price as compared to the official retail price. This is 1 of the many activities carried out to raid the 'pirates' done by our Singapore Police Force.

I am not being personnel; not against you nor anyone. I have seen, not 1 but few people who got into police case for importing/selling 'fake' stuff. Some are really naive to believe the things are 'real'. Some they knew its fake but still trying to pass off as real. Well, If you have authorised proof that your item(s) be it from China/anywhere are authentic, I would be glad to be 1 of your customer and a long-term one.

arcfire

Master Member
Reaction score
In case anyone has purchased items from this website http://juno-ee.blogspot.com/. I've had an RL polo authenticated and it is not authentic as stated in the site.

I'm unable to find the post that the site owner has put in here so just a heads up. There were multiple sprees in it ranging from bape to hugo boss etc.

bigbadber

Banned
Reaction score
In case anyone has purchased items from this website http://juno-ee.blogspot.com/. I've had an RL polo authenticated and it is not authentic as stated in the site.

I'm unable to find the post that the site owner has put in here so just a heads up. There were multiple sprees in it ranging from bape to hugo boss etc.

can take pics and show the item u bought?
take a macro shot of the logo pls?

arcfire

Master Member
Reaction score
can take pics and show the item u bought?
take a macro shot of the logo pls?

I could do it later in the night but not sure why there is a need to.

For one, the colour combi on the polo is awfully wrong. The shade of the colour of the polo is also wrong.

The item is still in its original packaging and not opened. So it might be difficult for me to take a clear pic of the logo. But I will take a pic of the tags and labels on the shirt collar which should be sufficient to prove that it is not authentic.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.