View Single Post
Old 27-04-2009, 01:54 PM   #650
BlackWing1977
High Supremacy Member

My Rift can shave hairs and slice newspaper, sharpened with 1500 grit sandpaper.

Cutting newspaper or paper or shaving hair, it not a benchmark for sharpness. Any knives sharpened with 800 grit sandpaper can shave and slice too.

The correct technique with the correct tools is the combination.

I think if you wanna continue touting your boss's skills or his company, you should advertise with HWZ, instead of 'giving' free advice on the surface and promoting your in house brand Kasumi and Naniwa.
Well I am just giving you guys the information that locally we carry these 2 brands of stones, so why are you being like that for??

I already said I dun earn a single cent of commission for any sales at all. Actually normally, when I mentioned my company sell whatever stuff you are looking for, I would normally give them the address of the showroom and ask them to come down to take a look for themselves, touch and feel the stone, examine it before they can decide if they want to buy it.

And I only posted those pictures with pricing when you ask me to state it here.

Do You sell in sets?

I'm looking for a set like this: http://www.bladegallery.com/shopexd.asp?id=80085

I am not very interested in Kasumi or Naniwa Whetstones as litle to non reviews have been posted during my search yesterday.

How much will your company offer in a set, or exact set as above?

Please state here so that the other bros who are interested can know. If the pricing is competitive, you will have some customers

I will be ordering at the end of this month should I fail to hear from you.
BlackWing1977 is offline   Reply With Quote