[Official cycling thread]

patcheon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone can advice on how long can the battery last when both lights and MP3 are on together?

Donnguy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
HEyss i jus found this thread !!~ hahaa, keep it ALIVE mAn ..
Btw im keen to go riding ley.

Im residing AMK, any kakis here?? Let moi noe leh ok :)

WuSangui

Master Member
Reaction score
Anybody read strait times today regarding redesigning singapore transport system. They ask an expert for advice.

He claim for bicycle to be included part of Sg transport system, more protection shall be given to cyclist.

But he claim government does have a clue what to do with bicycle for Sg transport system :s13:

I fully agree with what he mention!

PurpleLightning

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anybody read strait times today regarding redesigning singapore transport system. They ask an expert for advice.

He claim for bicycle to be included part of Sg transport system, more protection shall be given to cyclist.

But he claim government does have a clue what to do with bicycle for Sg transport system :s13:

become china sia

goaheadbingostan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Check out bike shorts at cyclogy.

The gahmen can perhaps consult this thread for advices. :o

A bicycle shop at Hougang offered to sell me a 2nd hand Cannondale F-900 for 2k plus. The shop said the bike used to own by a Cannondale collector. Told them I would research more on it. Any doubt you can ask them about it yourself. :)

WuSangui

Master Member
Reaction score
become china sia

So? It's a healthy and green transport? Why so against it? Only snobbish country and people against promoting such transport.

Don't u know a first world country like Holland , their number one transport is bicycle. If u manage to get the chance to visit Holland, u can see cycling as transport at that country is safe and easy.

Andy0601a

Master Member
Reaction score
So as long as they take long term action against bike theif I very happy already, don't need what safety thing.

And,

Anyone using the allu beto floor pump with guage? Just bought it today, when pumping, the pump will have some hissing air sound?

Last edited:

kopicow

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi hi

any hardtail bike to recommend with a budget of 300-400? for normal commuting and ride in pcn.

thanx =p

TheoDR

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I will cycle to school everyday man!

Wah bro, then how you secure your bike? Maybe share tips so that other people who want to cycle to school/work but are afraid of bike theft can find out how to protect their bikes too. :D

ludacris10

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah bro, then how you secure your bike? Maybe share tips so that other people who want to cycle to school/work but are afraid of bike theft can find out how to protect their bikes too. :D

Simple. Bring industrial chain lock :D then any1 else wanna share with u charge them 1 dollar per week :D

tecnica

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i dun use lock, my way is to BE BESIDE UR BIKE! :s22:

goaheadbingostan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

My suggestion: Government to built air pump and quick charger for bicycle and electric bicycle on gas stations. Ezlink card can be used to make payment for usage. If there is no space constraint, a small cafe can be incorporated (some gas stations have that) while cyclists can wind down. It can be a source for revenue too. More connectors can be built too.

goaheadbingostan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Simple. Bring industrial chain lock :D then any1 else wanna share with u charge them 1 dollar per week :D

A Geylang East locksmith told me most of the stainless steel chain found in our retailers consisted of 20% hardness, good enough for deterrence, only a big cutter could cut it. He said he used to sell 80% hardness S.S. chain and any order had to be in bulk.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.