Food at Johor

Spidie

Reaction score
Mosmos its at Taman pelangi Jalan Biru. If u take taxi hor just find one chinese driver tell them San Lou Hai Xian at Taman Pelangi Jalan Biru they will noe. Its at a private housing area corner unit.

mosmos

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Mosmos its at Taman pelangi Jalan Biru. If u take taxi hor just find one chinese driver tell them San Lou Hai Xian at Taman Pelangi Jalan Biru they will noe. Its at a private housing area corner unit.

:s11: is near plaza pelangi or pelangi leisure mall? They open in afternoon or evening?

easy to find or not if teksi driver dunno how to go, then i walk from pelangi plaza or leisure mall :s22:

Last edited:

Spidie

Reaction score
Eh cannot walk ah if walk walk till u die also cannot reach. But all the chinese taxi driver i encountered they will know leh eh i find got the receipt a not my gf like got scan the receipt b4 then i send to u ? Got the address there

Spidie

Reaction score
Eh mosmos sent me ur email i email u the receipt. think is near Pelangi Plaza that side but walk cannot reach too far in liaoz. From Custom all the way up Pelangi is on the right. Then turn into Plaza Pelangi then go straight 3rd junction turn right then all the way in. I always go at nite not sure if they selling in the afternoon.

drgame871

Reaction score
Yes, near leisure mall just at the road X junction you will see that shop.

Anyone has the address of the shop near leisure mall? I assume everything is the same as the one at Taman Sentosa? Oh ya.. would like to check the opening hours too.. Hopefully its available near lunch time.. Tks in advance..

Last edited:

mosmos

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Eh mosmos sent me ur email i email u the receipt. think is near Pelangi Plaza that side but walk cannot reach too far in liaoz. From Custom all the way up Pelangi is on the right. Then turn into Plaza Pelangi then go straight 3rd junction turn right then all the way in. I always go at nite not sure if they selling in the afternoon.

:s22: sounds complicated

xiaowhois

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if not wrong saw b4 when coming back from permas jaya

usermanual

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone has the address of the shop near leisure mall? I assume everything is the same as the one at Taman Sentosa? Oh ya.. would like to check the opening hours too.. Hopefully its available near lunch time.. Tks in advance..

You can chk this.

店名:大四喜香港点心茶楼
地址:147 jln sinbang tmn perling 81200
负责人:mr chong
电话:3353585

mosmos

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Take taxi is about 5 to 8 mins.
But walking.....a bit tired :s22:

found their website :s22:

http://sanlowseafood.com/

wah only open at night. :s22:

Jalan Biru, Taman Pelangi,
80400 Johor Bahru.

Tel : 07-332 3869 / 334 3623
Fax : 07-333 0688

Business Hour : 4.30pm - 1.00am

map.jpg

paithorn

Reaction score
Just came back from SAN LOW SEAFOOD.... turned round and ropund for 30 minutes before I can find it and it is on the main road!! Just opposite Jalan Biru 3....

Ordered the been hoon, fried HK Kai Lan, Steamed prawns with sourplum and lime juice.... All in all RM$40.50.

On way back bougth D13 durian RM$12 per kg. Mangoes are RM$10 for 3 kg(got 9 big ones)

xiaowhois

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just came back from SAN LOW SEAFOOD.... turned round and ropund for 30 minutes before I can find it and it is on the main road!! Just opposite Jalan Biru 3....

Ordered the been hoon, fried HK Kai Lan, Steamed prawns with sourplum and lime juice.... All in all RM$40.50.

On way back bougth D13 durian RM$12 per kg. Mangoes are RM$10 for 3 kg(got 9 big ones)
MANGO 3kg @ RM$10buck~~~~~ even cheaper than in jusco~ where the location u buy~

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.