police selection assessment

GDnitez

Master Member
Reaction score
just came back from my medical... eh on the blue paper there got put hiv+.... :s22::s22:
going to uplorry liao? or i see wrongly sia....

i is still bergin leh :(

GDnitez

Master Member
Reaction score
eh for the surties hor

- not a party to another existing scholarship/ training bond/ bursary/ study loan agreement

i not quite understand this leh...

if my fren is got study loan with a bank to pay for his poly fee oso cannot ??
my mum is my gurantor for my poly study loan with the bank, means she cannot be my surtie liao??

fie valensi

Reaction score
eh for the surties hor

- not a party to another existing scholarship/ training bond/ bursary/ study loan agreement

i not quite understand this leh...

if my fren is got study loan with a bank to pay for his poly fee oso cannot ??
my mum is my gurantor for my poly study loan with the bank, means she cannot be my surtie liao??

i don't tink can leh. u shud call them to double confirm. when is ur bond signing?

GDnitez

Master Member
Reaction score
very hard to find surties sia...for 2 year cannot be a party to another existing scholarship/ training bond/ bursary/ study loan agreement
later my fren wan to loan money to study in 2 yr oso cannot?? :(

Dj_AsiCs

Reaction score
Hoho.. im super restless.. cant wait for my medical result.. =:p

how to noe our medical result? they will send letter one is it?...my medical was like last 2 mnths...and i like dunno how's my medical result lol. :s13:

few more weeks left to enjoy le...sian..hope everything goes well :)

singaporesnake

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
very hard to find surties sia...for 2 year cannot be a party to another existing scholarship/ training bond/ bursary/ study loan agreement
later my fren wan to loan money to study in 2 yr oso cannot?? :(
can change surties if i am not wrong :)

iferomeo

Reaction score
in tt case..b4 book in smoke like crazy..after book out head to the nearest mama shop AND SMOKE LIKE CRAZY...in camp fasting liao! sianz......

anyway now i must wait for phonecall again as they deferred my appointment date.. else next week go in le. WHY?? tell me why.................................... lol

Hope nth corks up then!

iferomeo

Reaction score
my take is that anyone o you here cld be my potential squad mates. depends on how fast they form up a squad to start a new course. now we have 7. next week i heard got 4 confirmed from CNB. Police side i totally got no idea. really hope they can start the course asap. the batch before me, waited 1mth before the course starts.

the info i know of is, those who cleared interview+medical are thrown immediately into HTA. meaning, there is a weekly intake. but the course will only start when there are enough people. so, nxt week a handful, then following week another handful. it will cont until there are enough people. so, training is not 6mths as stated. it cld be 7mths or even 8mths.

anyway for the benefit of those who have completed NS and are coming in, be mentally prepared. the cultural inside HTA is totally different from army. in terms of drills and discipline. different set of drills and discipline.

as for smokers, my advice is, either you quit smoking or you endure. dont even try to smuggle cigs in. senior squad may be doing it. i wld advice you from doing it. not worth the risk. and also, please please train up on yr physical. ITS VERY IMPORTANT.

kakashi: are you in R5? i am in R6.

hey btw... ur saying tt HTA PT more tough than army's?

Dj_AsiCs

Reaction score
wahh after reading wad xjasonz has posted. i confirm jialat. physical i buey tahan one...

tink nid to start training lol :s22:

iferomeo

Reaction score
wah siao liao! my ippt only silver in army leh.... soc not too bad..

BUT i ord like last yr...now i think my fitness half past six...

tmr i start jogging liao... if can wake up...haha

who want to do mass jogging....lol

Dj_AsiCs

Reaction score
woohooo...jialat...best of luck to us joining the regular squad soon (if nothing corks up!)...lol :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.