Official Tattoos Thread

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tattoo - the act or practice of marking the skin with indelible patterns, pictures, legends, etc., by making punctures in it and inserting pigments.

Just wondering who here into tattoos as well, maybe we can use this for discussion related to tattoos.

Show off your tattoos here! Also recommend any nice places to get tattoos, or questions from anyone interested in getting one. :)

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Charles got any ang kongs to share? :D

NPNT!! haha u start off with urs 1st!

Haha ok, start with mine, my first and only for now, not that nice though, but meaningful to me. :o

Just a simple one, on my right upper arm.

tattoo.jpg

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha, lots of friends said that, but it's a tribal bull.

The head on the right side.

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow nice, I am thinking of getting one like that too, from the arm to the chest one piece. How long did it take?

cowed77

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah joe nice one.
charles did u search for the design urself, or did u take it off from the shop's catalogue or sth?
how much did it run u eh?

josephng82

Reaction score
damn painful...it took abt 2 sessions 2 hrs each...$700?

no design for it...i juz let the artist free hand...he juz came out wif the design himself.. its unique

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
damn painful...it took abt 2 sessions 2 hrs each...$700?

no design for it...i juz let the artist free hand...he juz came out wif the design himself.. its unique

Damn painful? :s31:

When I did my arm it was just irritating, the most painful part for your work was chest or?

josephng82

Reaction score
chest part..tribal of coz less painful la...u try being poke again n again wif big needle then bunch of small needle for shading. sibei high

TheKid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
chest part..tribal of coz less painful la...u try being poke again n again wif big needle then bunch of small needle for shading. sibei high
2 sessions 2 hours per session ish fast riao leh :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.