Naturally Plus SUPER LUTEIN

galapogos

Reaction score
From the website

SUPER LUTEIN is a nutritional supplement containing rich amounts of carotenoids (β-carotene) with benefits comparable to eating red, yellow, orange,and dark green leafy vegetables.

The main ingredient of SUPER LUTEIN is the carotenoids...The carotenoides in SUPER LUTEIN include Lutein, Zeaxanthin, α-Carotene, β - Carotene, Lycopene and Crocetin.
Looks like it's just a multi-mineral/greens supplement. You're probably better off getting other ones...not sure how much these are but I'm guessing it's expensive.

xxxjhxxx

Master Member
Reaction score
yup i know but i need to know if it is safe... thx anyway=) its about 100plus per bottle

NPlusMY

Reaction score
Hi, I was recently approached to buy this health supplement. Its called "SUPER LUTEIN" from Naturally Plus, a company tat originates from Japan. Wonder if anyone knows it is safe? This is the website http://nplusmy.blogspot.com/ and it links to http://www.naturally-plus.com/ Anyone has any information on this product?

hi there,

I am Wei Ta from NPlusMY Team, this blog http://nplusmy.blogspot.com is for my members review the lastest information.... :yawn:

Naturally Plus is really potention company.. some more the Super Lutein is the Nutiritional Supplement product... really good for our health..

For more information, you can contact me at +60127886765 or +6590550623
email to ebuzzcash@gmail.com
msn id: wtchey@gmail.com

Thank you..
Wish you all the best!!!!

xxxjhxxx

Master Member
Reaction score
hi thx for your reply i can see that you are from that company.. As you can see I am trying to get unbiased review.

galapogos

Reaction score
yup i know but i need to know if it is safe... thx anyway=) its about 100plus per bottle

100+? Forget about it then. You can get dunno how many bottles of fish oil, greens and multivitamins for that

KenshinnHimura

Reaction score
Hate to bash a product that I have never used,, but it does not even contain considerable number of multi vits or minerals but only carotenoids which you can get from carrots, spinach and such.

We have no idea how active the ingredients of this product are biologically nor do we know if the body would digest them properly.. just hope this is not something like Mega Men from GNC that the body would not even dissolve properly.

Regardless of the number of serverings each bottle carries, it is too overpriced to be 100 something per bottle.

I would go with veges that allow the body to absorb whatever vits and minerals it needs while improving digestive system.

Use that 100 bucks to buy veges+ fruits + omega 3s + coconut oil and some fish.

xxxjhxxx

Master Member
Reaction score
thx for your reply.. but apparently it is ISO certified.. and it promotes through MLM

galapogos

Reaction score
ISO certification has nothing to do with the quality of the product, and MLM is a major con, not a pro.

KenshinnHimura

Reaction score
There are many many companies making tons supplements and yep,,, have lots of certifications as well.

But, at the same time, we can see not many supplements show desired effects.

skweam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just got this. dad got it. cost 100+, needa ask again. and yes specifically for the eye. will update =/

sAxman_Returns

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
like all MLM, the product is super overpriced.

My friend told me they can get the product from the same factory source, at easily 1/2 the selling price here....

alpac

Reaction score
Totally agree about the MLM point!
BTW where can get Lutein at discounted price?

like all MLM, the product is super overpriced.

My friend told me they can get the product from the same factory source, at easily 1/2 the selling price here....

s2bb334b

Reaction score
There are many benefits related to this product. You guys can search it in youtube as well.

essilor86

Reaction score
Hi skweam and anyone taking the mirto plus supplement, can update or pm me on so far how is the effect after using? Does it work? Any health or eye improvements?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.