Nokia Care Information

taka8gohiko

Reaction score
day 1... no reply =(

anyway I bought a nokia n86. I tried to get an exchange from singtel but I get lots of excuse from singtel saying no more sets left, which I think is rubbish (which company would open a shop to sell and got no supply). So after some 'hu-ha' I got the exchange on the spot. It comes in the original packaging but dunno I am just tat heng or cos that set is a refurb set (or customer's 'just return' set), the set got more problems than my original set. Singtel CSO told me exchange is only 1-time only when I'm exchanging so my options now are kinda limited. anyone can teach me what to do?

Last edited:

Evolution9

Reaction score
Hi, went to Nokia care at wheellock and was told that all nokia mobile phones' warranty is valid for the 1st user only. Does it mean that if i sell my phone later, the 2nd hand buyer has no more warranty??? Seems like a rediculous warranty condition. Anyone can verify?? Thanks.

kennyboy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, went to Nokia care at wheellock and was told that all nokia mobile phones' warranty is valid for the 1st user only. Does it mean that if i sell my phone later, the 2nd hand buyer has no more warranty??? Seems like a rediculous warranty condition. Anyone can verify?? Thanks.
nope...as long as within warranty period they have to service.

most probably another bullshi t excuse by them to bluff u again.

happiee

Reaction score
48 hrs, still no reply.. so guys any suggestion what i should do now? 3 emails liao

Any response so far? If not, go to the service centre u went or if u have their phone no. Call them. Talk to the person whom have attended to you or the centre manager. Get their e-mail address and tell them to help u escalate the e-mail to their HQ.

taka8gohiko

Reaction score
Any response so far? If not, go to the service centre u went or if u have their phone no. Call them. Talk to the person whom have attended to you or the centre manager. Get their e-mail address and tell them to help u escalate the e-mail to their HQ.

thanks. only just got a reply from them yesterday, the routine 'bring it down to service center for repair' reply. see how it goes now..

yellowsubmarine

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey guys

My phone doesn't have warranty already.

Is it advisable to bring it to NCC or those outside shops (referring to those shops that sell many 1st/2nd phones for different telcos) to check?

Donnguy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi guys,

My n73 LCD screen cracked. Any1 noes wher to replace cheap?
Not in warranty. ANy1 noes some lobang?

Saw LCD screens sold seperatly on Ebay, but mostly foreign source.
How sia??!

gaurav_403

Reaction score
Unlocking Nokia 5700 Xpress Music

Hey all,

I have a Nokia 5700 Xpress Music which I got from my serice provider in France (SFR). I just came back to Singapore and I am not able to use any other sim in the phone . Could you please tell me how I could unlock my phone so I can use a Starhub/Singtel sim ?

Thanks a ton !

u670686

Reaction score
NCC

NCC is useless. But Nokia itself is too.

The first nokia set in my life 6710 Navigator had Nokia screen of death straight out of the box.
NCC tried to fix it twice. Inconvenience, problem not solved.

Lucky Singtel allows me to exchange it one for one as it is still within the 7 days period.

Really missed my old Siemens CX75. Made in Germany, used for 5 years, installed all sorts of java apps, GPRS access, blogged online with it with NOT A SINGLE TRIP DOWN TO THEIR CARE CENTER.

Siemens spoilt me.

Now have to put up with NOKIA.

Oinkize

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I managed to submit a request for refund of e72. My phone with full box as well as a copy of my receipt is with them. Waiting for Nokia's headquarters to approve...

popdod

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Nokia Care Wheelock place already closed down.
By sept & oct 2010, Nokia care at Tampines and Parkway Parade will be closed down too.
and the new Nokia Care Centre will be at Vivo City.

:) =:p :)

BritLee

Reaction score
I think the Nokia care information is really a one that may help many peoples but if the follow the information correct and may look to do it regular.

Persuasive Essay

xtemujin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Please be informed that the Nokia Care Centre at Parkway Parade had ceased operations from 18th September 2010 and Nokia Care Centre at Century Square will cease operations from 2nd October 2010. Its last operation day will be 1st October 2010. For queries, please call Care Line at 6822 8888.

Nokia Care @ Causeway Point*
1, Woodlands Square, Causeway Point Shopping Centre,
#03-24/25/26
Singapore 738099

Monday to Saturday (including public holidays): 10:30am to 9:00pm, Sunday: 10:30am to 6:00pm

Nokia Care @ Vivo City / Harbourfront Centre
1 Maritime Square, Habourfront Centre #02-103 to 106
1 Harbourfront Walk, Vivo City #02-216 to 219

Monday to Sunday (including public holidays): 10:00am to 9:00pm

sonic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
My wife NK6700 USB port got problem, the hand free always disconnected..
Got to sen d to NCC to service the port but I can't find receipt laio.
Only got warranty card with date.
DO NCC accept only warranty card?

diponuiu

Reaction score
Your phone is locked by country code.You hve to download a software which via on-line.It will generate some code like *#35522445247754p4w#.You have to enter the code to unlock

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.