Official Fred Perry Thread

momochan

Reaction score
i dun understand this..hw come the other thread on direct promoting of vintage fred perry ware is still surviving?:s11:

sharshar

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i dun understand this..hw come the other thread on direct promoting of vintage fred perry ware is still surviving?:s11:
cos nobody reported.. yet... :s22: now that u mention it.. wun be surprised if its gone..

Rahman

Master Member
Reaction score
Sneak Preview

M517n.gif

fppreview.gif

Sneak Preview

Xylitol

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hey guys, if order from asos, are the items shipping in a parcel or just as individual pieces? and also, does it arrives at the door step ?

MeRfMeRf

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

nt again! HOI MAI DOGS!

wad ish wrong ****... all the freaking info GONE AGAIN....

Start again and again and again and again...

zzzzzzzzz

we all notch so free to do this once every 1-2 weeks leh...

Last edited:

MeRfMeRf

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hey guys, if order from asos, are the items shipping in a parcel or just as individual pieces? and also, does it arrives at the door step ?

not literally arrive at ur doorstep. if polos, they will squeeze into chiu mailbox if possible :s13: but if larger items like shoebox etc den maybe go chiu hse to deliver.

Xylitol

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
not literally arrive at ur doorstep. if polos, they will squeeze into chiu mailbox if possible :s13: but if larger items like shoebox etc den maybe go chiu hse to deliver.

oooo, are the items warped in brown paper or just their dust bag ?

MetalStitch

Reaction score
Wow the new one got deleted again??? That's sad, anyways here's something that's coming through the mail. One of the old blank canvas series, FP x David David, will post pics once i get the goods.

142sx14.jpg

2w3qst4.jpg

Rahman

Master Member
Reaction score
Wow the new one got deleted again??? That's sad, anyways here's something that's coming through the mail. One of the old blank canvas series, FP x David David, will post pics once i get the goods.

142sx14.jpg

2w3qst4.jpg

2ic9npf.jpg

28ixjz5.jpg

ol575.jpg

indeed this's a rare and awesome apparel however the coffee stains

are unlikely to be removed easily... good luck to you

DevilBaby

Reaction score
pre-order is what? is the fp100 from annsiang similiar to the one in asos? is it MIE? sry, i noob

MetalStitch

Reaction score
The 100th Anniversary Polo is the same and is Made in England.

And Rahman, seems that you were eyeing that auction too? Had to sieve through almost a couple of auctions to get them at a steal. Thank god it's badly listed. Nonetheless i'll work on the stains when i get them, had the same one but it's really trashed up through the years so i'll wear this one with care.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.