The Wallet/Purse thread

MeRfMeRf

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the tips, but do you know where we can find these products in Singapore? Can use those for shoes? :s13:

hmmmm where to get the product ar like dont seem to find it at those normal store leh...

haha, chiu can get them from this shop. Its at Adelphi in town. they stock up on all the various product and i believe it wuld be $ well spent to maintain leather goods.

and yesh can be used on leather shoes too. *note if the material chiu wana protect if nubuck or suede, theres another one for those.

just wondering, who is using goldelion wallet here? valued for $$ ??

erm... imho.... thou im not sure hw much ish a goldelion wallet cost, i rather pay abit more to get either Renoma or BraunBuffel. much more better quality. durability dun say, depends on hw chiu use the wallet. ;)

helprent

Banned
Reaction score
IMG_1396.jpg

coin pouch,window,cards

VainKid

Master Member
Reaction score
As requested by merf bro, sorry for late reply cuz busy with work. :(

Taaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!

15082009003.jpg

15082009004.jpg

15082009006.jpg

from the picture u can see the edge being trimmed by a nail clipper but if u take closer look, u might be able see the leather peeled leftover, sorry for the lousy pic from my lousy e71

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
saw that blue dior homme wallet on newspapers last wk.
is it actually worth that pricetag???

I rem its ard $475 right?

Carnage

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
$420.
Unsure abt the quality until I feel it. But the blue looks cool on print.

Mulberry actually has a similar wallet. But it's hard coated leather, scratches easily.

MeRfMeRf

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
IMG_1396.jpg

coin pouch,window,cards

nice buy there! ;)

As requested by merf bro, sorry for late reply cuz busy with work. :(

Taaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!

15082009003.jpg

15082009004.jpg

15082009006.jpg

from the picture u can see the edge being trimmed by a nail clipper but if u take closer look, u might be able see the leather peeled leftover, sorry for the lousy pic from my lousy e71

fwah... actually cant really see the peektures LOLx bt nontheless, just take gd care of it im sure it will turn out alrite keke

$420.
Unsure abt the quality until I feel it. But the blue looks cool on print.

Mulberry actually has a similar wallet. But it's hard coated leather, scratches easily.

diorhomme wallets are notch bad thou, dun own 1 bt i hav a fren whu has 1, rooks quite well made n he tks gd care of his wallets too. $420 can be a gd buy.

meowcsj

Reaction score
anyone here can recommend me a long wallet for male?
something like the lv damier canvas brazza wallet?
however, im sort of hesitating of buying it, cos too many replicas of it already.
no budget...
tia~:s13:

I am using the brazza wallet and like it to bits. It can contains most of my cards and comes with coin compartment. Thus, my LV coin pouch seldom in active nowaday.

brazza.jpg

For leather cleaner, I am using the Meltonian one as perferred by Chanel and Hermes.

exxondus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am using the brazza wallet and like it to bits. It can contains most of my cards and comes with coin compartment. Thus, my LV coin pouch seldom in active nowaday.

brazza.jpg

For leather cleaner, I am using the Meltonian one as perferred by Chanel and Hermes.

FWAH!! other than ur IC the rest all CCs :D

Darkangle

Banned
Reaction score
Niceeeee...

I m still dreaming of my DG brazza which I might consider as a spare wallet...hahaha

fabiaN__

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

brazza.jpg

Heh heh.. the Brazza is a nice wallet too! My friend has one too... she got it as a match for her Damier Neverfull :s13:

meowcsj

Reaction score
Haha platinum is so common nowadays.

Ya, all platinum cards are so common now. S$30,000 pa can get platinum cards already.

I use my Citibank Premier miles most as I can redeem free air tickets.

My most unusual card is the UOB Solitaire Ladies Card which is by invitation only.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.