The Official Logitech Users Thread.

Reaction score
haha Jeremy ;-) yes, the V470 is available.

Comes in Black, Manta-Blue, and White colour (MAC colour).

Available in authorized Logitech dealer shops:

Within Funan - there's South Asia on 3rd Floor, PK Computers and Inforcom on 4th, E2000, CH Computers, Cybermind on 5th and Challenger on 6th floor. Accessories@Newstead Technologies in Funan also carries the V470.

Sim Lim Square - almost any system integrator or accessories shop i.e. CDR / Kao Yap, Fuwell, Bell Systems, Video-Pro, Best Buy, Cybermind, Chamoxa, ATF, Laser Distribution, Scorpia, Alphawave, Z-Nix....

---------------

If you are out of town - Cyberactive in major shopping malls, Parisilk in Holland....

---------------

Online Shop gameshop.com.sg is also an option ....

Large Format stores such as Challenger, Courts, Best Denki, Harvey Norman sells the V470 as well.

Yep - I would give you the full list of dealers if I could, without it being seen as <advertising>....:s13:

Let me know if you still have any issues getting the V470 ! :D

Reaction score
Hi I would like to know what is the best Logitech webcam now?

Well, Logitech's current flagship webcam is the Quickcam Sphere AF - where AF means Auto-Focus.

It comes with Carl-Zeiss Lens for ultimate clarity ....:eek: with a native resolution of 2 Megapixels ....software enhancement up to 8 Megapixels.

Also supports HD video at 720p/30fps (where fps = frames per second)

Yep, the motorized tracking design won Logitech a number of innovative design awards as well !

Reaction score
Logitech Ultimate Ears Promotion

UE700 earphones just launched ;-)

The advertisement was on this Wednesday (2 days ago)...

Take a look !

gohkg

Reaction score
Hi,

I would like to check if the G19 keyboard is selling in stores in Singapore yet?

Workplace quite far from funan and sls so do not want to make a wasted trip. thanks.

defn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I would like to check if the G19 keyboard is selling in stores in Singapore yet?

Workplace quite far from funan and sls so do not want to make a wasted trip. thanks.
$299 .

defn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dear all Logitech fans,

I was reassigned recently within Logitech as part of the Singapore team and came across this thread ;-)

No doubt I've been participating actively in forums / blogs etc. under another persona, but this new nick is to allow me to gather feedback, possibly value-add in terms of what I know about Logitech / its products to the IT / gadget community in Singapore under an otherwise 'official' non-official capacity :s13:

Definitely not a super-technical savvy person, but if something really technical comes up, I can help to direct it to the customer support / engineering team.

Things I can't do:

1) Give better prices ... =:p

2) Give Free Logitech items

3) Repair your Logitech products...

BUT please feel free to share with me here or anywhere else within the HWZ forums:

- which Logitech product you own ! :s12:
- any Logitech product you want to buy but don't know where....
- help that you need with Logitech products ;-)

And I will see what I can do :D

Yours truly,

hunter

1) Fix the G7's intermittent connection issues, increase the battery life and you will have a winner.

IDZetc

Reaction score
would like to know when the anywhere MX mouse would be available in Singapore as well.

leonaheidern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dear all Logitech fans,

I was reassigned recently within Logitech as part of the Singapore team and came across this thread ;-)

No doubt I've been participating actively in forums / blogs etc. under another persona, but this new nick is to allow me to gather feedback, possibly value-add in terms of what I know about Logitech / its products to the IT / gadget community in Singapore under an otherwise 'official' non-official capacity :s13:

Definitely not a super-technical savvy person, but if something really technical comes up, I can help to direct it to the customer support / engineering team.

Things I can't do:

1) Give better prices ... =:p

2) Give Free Logitech items

3) Repair your Logitech products...

BUT please feel free to share with me here or anywhere else within the HWZ forums:

- which Logitech product you own ! :s12:
- any Logitech product you want to buy but don't know where....
- help that you need with Logitech products ;-)

And I will see what I can do :D

Yours truly,

hunter

Please release a Setpoint driver to stop my mx5000 keyboard from randomly typing a whole string of MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM suddenly when I'm typing a word.

I just replaced the 4 AA Batteries not too long ago and the receiver is just in front of the keyboard.

Also anyone know how to get this keyboard to pair properly in DOS so I can enter bios if need be?

Reaction score
1) Fix the G7's intermittent connection issues, increase the battery life and you will have a winner.

Yep. its been fixed with the new Wireless Mice products ;-)

(But the G7 has been discontinued...)

You will see a 3 year battery life mouse...

and most Logitech wireless mice going up to 18 months battery life ...:eek:

Reaction score
Please release a Setpoint driver to stop my mx5000 keyboard from randomly typing a whole string of MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM suddenly when I'm typing a word.

I just replaced the 4 AA Batteries not too long ago and the receiver is just in front of the keyboard.

Also anyone know how to get this keyboard to pair properly in DOS so I can enter bios if need be?

Leon,

Please PM me with your contact details.

I will refer your case to my customer support who will try to assist you.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.